Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The force unleashed 3!

MattieP
02.06.2012 , 09:29 AM | #11
1st was fun.

2nd was horrid.

why on earth would a 3rd be made?
Digital Deluxe Edition VIP

SammyRath
02.06.2012 , 09:40 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by SNCommand View Post
I have the nagging feeling that Ashoka will play some part if they ever make a sequel
If done properly, I wouldn't mind it. It would all depend on how things played out on TCW.

Quote:
why on earth would a 3rd be made?
I'd hope to fix everything the second one did.

TheBentOne
02.06.2012 , 10:37 AM | #13
TFU2 was so utterly horrid and disapionting that i would be shocked if they made a third one.
The game was so short, and the story was so terrible that i literally felt robbed when i compleated it.
TFU1 wasn't exactly a brilliant story either but its gameplay was super entertaining and its length left me satisified. Even if they made a 3rd one there is no way i would buy it.

Lightsaber Bosses in TFU1
Kento Marek
Kota
Kazdan Paratus
Shaak Ti
Shadow Gaurd
Maris Brood.
Darth Maul(PROXY)
Vader
Sidious

Lightsaber Bosses in TFU2
Vader

Other Bosses TFU1
Ozzik Sturn
Bull Rancor
Imperial Star Destroyer

Other Bosses in TFU2
Terror Walker
Gorog
I bow to no one and give service only for cause.
- From the Journeyman Protectors oath.

Tsillah
02.06.2012 , 10:43 AM | #14
I think the first one had nice gameplay (I played the demo) but the actual game was way too short, so I never bought it and never cared about the second one after hearing it was also short.

A game can be good as such, but if it has basically an eight hour span to play it through and that's it, then I will not pay 60 bucks for it, unless it has a really awesome multi player side to it...
Et In Gehenna Vixi...

BlownSi
02.06.2012 , 10:50 AM | #15
TFUII was an absolute travesty compared with the first one. Not to mention story was.....non existent?

I almost didn't buy the first one because I learned that Julio Torres was on the development staff. (any old school SWG people know who this is.) He must have had a bigger part in the second one for it to be as bad as it was. I don't see any reason for a third.
Harmeggido - J'anin - Zophie - Kaase
DaMG - The Shadowlands

Tegamal
02.06.2012 , 01:29 PM | #16
I've seen TFUII used at Gamestop for around $18, but I still can't bring myself to buy it. I liked the 1st one, but I keep hearing about how short the 2nd was & how the story blew, etc.

I guess I could always rent it for a night or two...
Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel it's warmth.

Chuckskyline
02.06.2012 , 01:32 PM | #17
*barfs uncontrollably*

TFU3?

*continues to barf*

Seriously. TFU1 was ok, until the star destroyer... TFU2... whhaa?..I'm a clone, but i'm not really a clone.. but might be a clone.. oh and I fight vader for the last hours of the game?

*barfs uncontrollably*

mikegoist
02.06.2012 , 01:58 PM | #18
Game had huge potential which was ruined by terrib le control mehanic, linear gameplay and simply non intrested story... not to mention it was too short also..

Nothing.. we got The old republic for next 4-5 years AT LEAST.
Perhaps i can find new ways to motivate them?

SammyRath
02.06.2012 , 02:30 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by mikegoist View Post
Game had huge potential which was ruined by terrib le control mehanic
Could you elaborate please? I found that the controls were just an improvement over the ones in TFU 1 which were fine. I didn't find the controls to be anywhere near terrible.

Quote:
linear gameplay
As opposed to the sandbox style of the first one?

Quote:
and simply non intrested story... not to mention it was too short also..
I agree. I think the story suffered immensely due to being so horribly short, since there simply wasn't enough time to actually tell a full story, but rather tell a bunch of half assed stories that never came full circle.

Charell
02.06.2012 , 03:09 PM | #20
Why "would" Mortis be a potential one? It has appeared in 1 story arc, after which It disappeared. Going by the lore there would be Nothing at all of interest to the story there.[/QUOTE]

Because Starkiller is interfering with the cannon of the force, the father would want him wiped out.
Jedi Covenent: The Sohn Legacy
Charell SW, Dareo BH , Elleona SI Raliceh JC, Ellensohn RT, Le'pold SM
The Fatman: Coolestjediever JK Ebon Hawk: IA