Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The force unleashed 3!

Charell
02.06.2012 , 07:08 AM | #1
Just wondering if others are waiting for the announcement of the game. What are some cool ideas that people want in it?
Jedi Covenent: The Sohn Legacy
Charell SW, Dareo BH , Elleona SI Raliceh JC, Ellensohn RT, Le'pold SM
The Fatman: Coolestjediever JK Ebon Hawk: IA

Deviss
02.06.2012 , 07:27 AM | #2
No, just no. It ruined lore for me and besides say what you want but TFU2 was really bad... Not only from the story perspective (wait... was there any story in this game? ).
http://lorefreak.com
Only I have been both Fanboy and Hater and found clarity in the Force…
Interviews, debates, reviews, articles and more, all Star Wars related - embrace your inner nerd(i)ness!

JCommando
02.06.2012 , 07:48 AM | #3
You know they cancelled the development right after TFUII was released right? A lot of the people who made the game got laid off and I'm not sure what happened to Blackman but I don't think it's coming out anytime soon.
Daltron Hellfire Ω Lord of the Sith
Death Star PR Department
Keller's Void
I like Darth Nox. He uses teh force and doesn't afraid of anything.

Charell
02.06.2012 , 07:52 AM | #4
if they could make it a good game, it would be awesome. by the way, i know its not happening. it's just a dream for a third. the second was such a cliff hanger, they at least need a novel or something to explain what happened.

EngineerDavid
02.06.2012 , 07:53 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Charell View Post
if they could make it a good game, it would be awesome. by the way, i know its not happening. it's just a dream for a third. the second was such a cliff hanger, they at least need a novel or something to explain what happened.
How bout Bounty Hunters go back in time and reverse the whole thing?

JaxinRiens
02.06.2012 , 07:54 AM | #6
I'd rather see tFU1's engine tied to a Jedi Knight remake about Kyle Katarn. Base it where you take the best levels from Dark Forces, complete that as a Third Person Shooter, then have the story of Jedi Knight and Jedi Outcast told.

That or Jedi Acadamy II.
Jaexin Riens :: Drakenus::Jahne Riens::Caenen Riens:: Naekino Riens::Kadall::Reyla::Saedes
"Those without power seek to gain it, those with power seek to exploit it,those without want of power are dead." Darth Maladus

Charell
02.06.2012 , 07:58 AM | #7
i thought it would be cool to see the light side clone and the dark side clone of starkiller racing each other to the original. 3 starkillers, get it! it would also be fun to destroy cool new environments. Mortis would be a potential one.

JCommando
02.06.2012 , 08:18 AM | #8
i thought it would be cool to see the light side clone and the dark side clone of starkiller racing each other to the original. 3 starkillers, get it! it would also be fun to destroy cool new environments. Mortis would be a potential one.
I don't get it.. the Dark Clone already knows where the body is.. why would they want to fight eachother over a corpse?
Daltron Hellfire Ω Lord of the Sith
Death Star PR Department
Keller's Void
I like Darth Nox. He uses teh force and doesn't afraid of anything.

SammyRath
02.06.2012 , 09:11 AM | #9
Quote:
say what you want but TFU2 was really bad
In my opinion, the only bad part of TFUII was the almost non existent storyline, and painfully short game.
The story truly was horrible, and as a result of the short gameplay made even worse by raising plot devices, and such but never finished them.
Was Starkiller ever actually successfully cloned, or was it just a plot by Vader to control him?
Was there even a "perfect" evil clone?
Not to mention the obvious cliffhanger, which probably shouldn't have been expanded upon in TFUII, but might as well since they don't appear to be making another sequel.

i thought it would be cool to see the light side clone and the dark side clone of starkiller racing each other to the original. 3 starkillers, get it!
After fighting hordes of sucky Starkillers in TFUII I could do with less of him.

Quote:
it would also be fun to destroy cool new environments. Mortis would be a potential one.
Why "would" Mortis be a potential one? It has appeared in 1 story arc, after which It disappeared. Going by the lore there would be Nothing at all of interest to the story there.

SNCommand
02.06.2012 , 09:24 AM | #10
I have the nagging feeling that Ashoka will play some part if they ever make a sequel
Quote: Originally Posted by Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw
Personally I would slap Georges hands away from the editing desk, give him a colouring book and then remake the entire prequel trilogy so that Darth Vader uses the force to win breakdance competitions and chokes to death anyone who utters the word midichlorians.