Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Entity

Ranadiel_Marius
02.15.2012 , 06:53 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Deviss View Post
Nice, when does he say that? o_O During chapter 2 or 3 confrontation?
Chapter 3

Chanez
02.15.2012 , 07:54 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by RevMg View Post
It makes no sense for her to be Kreia when it comes to her personality. The Entity calls Emperor "my love". Seeing as Kreia despised Nihilus and Emperor is Nihilus on steroids it is completly out of character. Not to mention Kreia coudln't have possibly known about the Emperor's existence. (it was never hinted, and you can call her a liar, but in the Trayus Core i will argue she said no lies). If they really make it happen, and destroy her orginal agenda just to turn her into another Emperor's puppet it will only speak of how much they really care about KotOR2 or that KotOR2 plot was too complicated for them to follow...
Nihlus is dead, where the heck did you get him surviving from? The emperor was born b4 nihlus

Deviss
02.16.2012 , 10:59 AM | #23
I emailed Drew Karpyshyn recently and asked him a few questions, one of them was about Kreia. It seems we got some kind of official statement on this matter. Here you go:

Q: Can you confirm that the Sith Entity from the Sith Warrior's storyline is Kreia? Or give any hint/clue related to this? Codex entry about the entity seems very familiar and Kreia fits into it perfectly. Will we get to see more of the sith entity in SW:TOR's future storyline?

A: I didn't write this, so I can't comment 100%. But I think it's suppposed to be Kreia.
http://lorefreak.com
Only I have been both Fanboy and Hater and found clarity in the Force…
Interviews, debates, reviews, articles and more, all Star Wars related - embrace your inner nerd(i)ness!

RevMg
02.16.2012 , 01:09 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Deviss View Post
I emailed Drew Karpyshyn recently and asked him a few questions, one of them was about Kreia. It seems we got some kind of official statement on this matter. Here you go:

Q: Can you confirm that the Sith Entity from the Sith Warrior's storyline is Kreia? Or give any hint/clue related to this? Codex entry about the entity seems very familiar and Kreia fits into it perfectly. Will we get to see more of the sith entity in SW:TOR's future storyline?

A: I didn't write this, so I can't comment 100%. But I think it's suppposed to be Kreia.
It is a funny answer. If a need arise it can be declined, however it is phrased in accordance with the positive tone of you question regarding the issue;P

Anyway i hope he is wrong. If not, then hey, it's only another great character lost to needless retcons. First Drew makes her a rouge Jedi(actually knowledge of Darth Traya's existence should be limited only to the Exile, but hey, who cares), then she is a bride of the Emperor. Now we only need to learn that Luke is Palpatine's son and Darth Vader never existed.

Space_Gimp
02.16.2012 , 04:49 PM | #25
The entity is not Kreia. It cannot be Kreia. Darth Vowrawn stated that the entity is as old as the force itself. Kreia is not that old nor did she look like the entity.
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence." - Ghandi

Ranadiel_Marius
02.16.2012 , 06:13 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Space_Gimp View Post
The entity is not Kreia. It cannot be Kreia. Darth Vowrawn stated that the entity is as old as the force itself. Kreia is not that old nor did she look like the entity.
Codex disagree with Vowrawn on that point, and I am more inclined to believe that Vowrawn was misinformed than the codex is incorrect. As for what the codex says:

Spoiler

MasterPetricco
03.10.2012 , 08:27 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Space_Gimp View Post
Play the Jedi Consular Story and you get to see Holos of Bastila and Vandar, but because they can only use the same options we have to make characters, they don't actually look anything like their Kotor counter parts. Vandar is actually an exact copy of Master Oteg, from the Revan FPs on the republic side, I guess when you have one Yoda skin you use it for them all, same thing they do for all the Plo Koon Clones in the game.

The Entity not looking like Kreia in Kotor II doesn't mean it isn't her.

Sangrar
01.02.2014 , 07:58 PM | #28
had to bump this I was wondering about this myself the other day, the Entity even shares the ability to see the future as Kreia did
[Bastion]Guildmaster<Galactic Saviors>-War Hero Spaceboomer-55 Commando/Captain Starforce-55 Scoundrel/Darth Caddar-55 Juggernaut/Lord Brakaras-32 Assassin/Master Teckan-38 Sage/Firefighter-27 Powertech/Nightprowler-13 Sniper
refferal link for returning players and free character transfer and free inventory slot

Pietrastor
01.02.2014 , 08:06 PM | #29
Can we just pretend it's not Kreia until it becomes totally canon that it's not her? Seriously, even discussing/wondering is terryfying, one of the biggest writing flops in TOR that would be better if everyone (including BIoware) pretend it just never happened lol.

Bleeters
01.03.2014 , 04:41 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Pietrastor View Post
Can we just pretend it's not Kreia until it becomes totally canon that it's not her? Seriously, even discussing/wondering is terryfying, one of the biggest writing flops in TOR that would be better if everyone (including BIoware) pretend it just never happened lol.
I would prefer that. I know swtor has a tendancy to vindicitively snuff the life out of everything that was great about KotOR2 at every opportunity, but how's about we just let this one go unspecified. No good can come of it.