Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Fix false emperor

AislingKerrigan
03.02.2012 , 01:11 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by baldylox View Post
just tried Jindo 3x. Bugged to holy hell. Ship sometimes would not move side to side. sometimes after a console worked it would fire the missles at the same person no matter where they ran in the room. some times the console didnt not cause dmg to keep the ship from increasing 100,200% etc.

how do these things break when they were working fine?

ARGH

You shouldn't be letting the ship LAST long enough to move side to side. The ship starts in the middle turret so send two players to the middle turret at the start of the fight. Every time the ship tries to approach send two players to the middle turret. You can disable the ship instantly if you do it this way.

Wishy
03.02.2012 , 11:38 PM | #22
We did FE last night in 30minutres. No joke. We're so over geared for it we killed the Left twin in the 2 guy encounter before he even went into this first shield.

Jindo - don't shoot the ship until it fires at least once. No bug

FE - Push him to just above 50k health, position, then burn below 50k health and do two knockbacks. I knocked him back solo as a sage consular. I threw a grendae then did my class knockback. Done.

PlagaNerezza
03.03.2012 , 12:18 AM | #23
bring a gs with cover. The turret is easy for us to operate. We are immune to grapple in cover.
"At last we will have our revenge" -Darth Maul
▄▄▄▄▄▄▼▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

wfoley
03.05.2012 , 01:01 AM | #24
I've actually been encountering problems with Emp Malgus over the last 3 or 4 days. If we are in a group with a Juggernaut tank (for the knockback ability), we have no problem knocking him off the side using said tank's knockback. However, I have not once seen a grenade work over the last 3 or 4 days (I run it daily to get members of my guild geared). Today was worse because we we're using a BH Tank so we had to rely on the grenades to knock him off the bridge. We tried four times getting him to the side of the bridge and our grenades did not move him, not even a foot.
We ended up running out of grenades each try for 4 wipes before we finally just gave up. Sometimes it would show him flying off the bridge on one of our screens but he would just re-appear a second later where he was before.
Like I said, the only times I've had trouble with this guy is by actually using the mechanic the game provides in order to beat it, otherwise it's all peachy keen.

FalmeseReb
03.05.2012 , 02:05 AM | #25
if kray bugs out just keep spamming the middle turret. the ship will die and you can kill him. Its not like he enrages.
Fyoro Falm, Kettemoor Rebels, SWG
"would you like a taste of my Trauger Gas?" -OE-/Mnky ftw

Mesley McCallister, Antigua Brits, PotBS

Colow_Leper
03.10.2012 , 10:33 PM | #26
Having successfully run FE HM several times, we went back there tonight (actually early this morning!).

First run through, the turrets work! (Yay!) they work a second time! (Yay!) Then they do nothing (huh?) - 200%, 300%, 400%..... wipe. (Rats!)

Came back in - the turrets work! The ship is destroyed! (Huzzah!) The ship is back again! (huh???) it's now immune to the turrets! (HELP!) - wipe....

Came back in (again) - the ship is lying across the platform in bits. as we approach it suddenly apears in the correct place. The turrets do nothing (sigh) - wipe.

Think we may have a petite bijou bugette here.....
Didn't we just leave this party?

todorovh
03.10.2012 , 11:01 PM | #27
I like flashpoints, I've been running HMs for over 2 months now and I haven't actually seen most of these bugs, so my logical explanation is that some people are exaggerating a bit and just don't fully understand what needs to be done.

Not liking an encounter is one thing, but blaming everything on "bugs" is just stupid .. If you're having trouble understanding mechanics, check youtube/ forums/ whatever before raging, it just makes you look stupid

I'm not saying bugs do not exist, but i haven't seen any ( game breaking ) bugs recently .. no endless clone spawns in d7, turret shields despawn after a while even if you dont bring them down during the fight in FE, etc ..

Imo we should be happy that boss fights in flashpoints are more than just tank&spank and in most of them pretty much the entire group has to be aware of what's going on for things to go smoothly.

Rerkk
03.10.2012 , 11:45 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by savagedialects View Post
Trandoshan Momo:

I'm tired of falling through the bridge, under the bridge, over the bridge, and any other way you could think of falling off this bridge. I don't know how you guys use bridges, but in real people world, they are for standing on. Not falling through when you get charged by this fool.

YES I KNOW HE DOES A KNOCK BACK
BUT
I've fallen through this bridge (yes just drop through) many times dpsing this guy only to pretty much want to cancel my sub right then and there. It's out of hand. I could program a better encounter. With no thumbs :/

The BH Jindo whateverhisnameis:

His ship has bugged for the, lets see...

4th week in a row! **New Record**

Fix this before I rip out the rest of my hair. It's beyond aggravating that an ops guild still can't finish this place sometimes because of this bug. The turrets are either shooting peas or the ship has some kind of jammer on it making the missiles that definitely fire from these turrets do nothing. Or you guys just did a bad job with it. Either way, it needs to be fixed. And used as a learning tool for the rest of your staff of "What NOT to do". Please. For the love of god.

HK57422893577289357237509: <--- Not the same instance but still annoying bug nonetheless

It must be because I like getting stuck inside the giant metal mass that's supposed to be his healing chamber? Oh yeah and I also like wiping because we clicked the consoles too fast. Because that makes sense! Puh-leez :/

Malgus:

No matter how many knockbacks we use, sometimes this guy wont get knocked off, causing another hour worth of wipes. I don't know if it's how you wanna get your money, by making us have to spend hours at a time in here, both fighting your bugs and bad guys, but yeah. I'm supposed to be having fun. This place only brings me fun when alt f4 out of the game and not touch it for the rest of the day. No amount of story can fix buggy gameplay.

I ask you on behalf of the people of the Darth Xedrix server, Empire side.

Please.

Fix.

This.

Hell-hole.

Edit: I'd love to show you proof of these occurrences, but alas, you have no combat log. You should get one. Use Runescape's.

i just did this Flashpoint on Hardmode last night with no bugs and no issues what so ever... seems u sir have a bad case of bad luck
Zadi'an Legacy
Rerkk - Geyo - Zekan - Xek'o
Company

TeH-DeVa
03.11.2012 , 01:05 AM | #29
Really? Really? You're complaining about HM FE? The 2nd easiest of the HMs? (The only one easier is black talon) The first boss even if half your group dies and all you have left is a brain dead healer and a naked sorc tanking you can still beat him. He dies almost instantly and as long as you avoid his attack he doesn't hurt enough to be a worry.

The 2nd boss has bugged yes. The first four times I ran it it bugged. The cool thing? It doesn't matter. He's still easily killable even when the ship is still alive. Just play smart and avoid the missles and have a healer with half a brain and you complete it everytime bug or not.

HK if you stand near the chamber you insta-die. If you get stuck in it that's your fault for being retarded and going near it.

Malgus only gets knocked back when he channels force lightning. If you don't run away from the stairs (which can actually be considered an exploit BTW because it's not how you're "suppose" to do it and you are using a game mechanic in a way that you're are not suppose to to give yourself an advantage which in the EULA of this game is a bannable offense though I do it as well so I won't complain) then he will start casting force lightining and you will no longer be able to get him to the ledge. Run him down at 15% instead of 10% and you'll have no problem.

I mean seriously? My guild is very PvP-oriented and we are wiping every week on SOA (going on 4 weeks in a row failing at HM soa until rage quitting for the night) and yet we have never failed at HM FE. Not once. Ever. And I alone have easily done it at least 20 times. The fact you say you guys have cleared nightmare but fail at FE is one those "I should unsub cuz bad" points. Because the fact you clear NM but fail at FE is just a sad sad sad thing.

I'd never admit that BTW.

GL in ur PvE endeavors guiz.
The BellHat Legacy
Forever rocking the Bell Hat!
Beleka! The tiny but legendary Chiss Merc Arsenal of the Jung Ma Server
-The Legendary Bounty Hunter 'Deva' Path of the Starsider and Bria server in SWG-

FalmeseReb
03.11.2012 , 04:51 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Charleon View Post
Yeah, I guess kiting him when close to 15% is an obvious answer, thank you. The encounter is so evil though, it's easy peacy , and all of a sudden he starts channeling Ultimate power, an dif you're in a "tank and spank" kind of state at that point, everyone dies . Pugging him takes some patience, but it's mostly fine
the skill he uses is "unlimited power" I laughed in vent when I noticed that and everyone thought I was lying.
Fyoro Falm, Kettemoor Rebels, SWG
"would you like a taste of my Trauger Gas?" -OE-/Mnky ftw

Mesley McCallister, Antigua Brits, PotBS