Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[SPOILER] Agent Story 30-35ish

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
[SPOILER] Agent Story 30-35ish

Vinven
02.06.2012 , 02:20 AM | #1
My latest mission was to pretend to be a defector and spy from within the republic. This was fine and all, until I was brain controlled. Now when I go to say something, it says something else. As well, I am supposed to do these quests as if I have no choice. This is all really annoying. I just hope I get to kill the guy that did this.

Wehs
02.06.2012 , 02:41 AM | #2
It's a great storyline though, far better than the jug I was running before. After that it branches off from there, it's interesting.
[W'es is a Sniper | Wehs is a Juggernaut] on US - The Constant PVE with:

Apple MacBook Pro 15-inch (i7 2GHz, 4096 MB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6490M) - via BootCamp [Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit]

Crezelle
02.06.2012 , 04:03 AM | #3
i dont know if you kill the guy who initially set the washing
Spoiler
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

chuixupu
02.06.2012 , 12:53 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Vinven View Post
My latest mission was to pretend to be a defector and spy from within the republic. This was fine and all, until I was brain controlled. Now when I go to say something, it says something else. As well, I am supposed to do these quests as if I have no choice. This is all really annoying. I just hope I get to kill the guy that did this.
The easy way to avoid not saying what you want to say is to not pick the option where you try to tell people about the brainwashing, because you can't. Sounds silly, but true. Just keep in mind that you directly fight it. You're going to find a way around it and you'll have a chance at revenge, don't worry.

Man, I really loved that part of the story. I might be in the minority there but I thought it was awesome. I'm probably slightly masochistic.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Crezelle
02.06.2012 , 01:08 PM | #5
oh i thought it was epic too
Spoiler

as for how i handled things
Spoiler
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "