Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thana Vesh's Armour?

Deadborder
02.06.2012 , 01:52 AM | #1
Just wondering if there was an available set of armour thatl ooked like that worn by Tharna Vesh on Taris and, if so, where you can get it from or any info about it.

Though I bet it's heavy armour.

criticalvain
02.06.2012 , 05:24 AM | #2
I also liked the look of the outfit Thana Vesh was wearing during the Taris Arc. I don't think there is any armor type similar looking to Thana's out atm, though I might be wrong about that.

Her armor looks more like it could be a medium armor set (which would look good on my companion Ashara), but considering she was a Sith Juggernaut class type. It could be Heavy Armor.

RustedAngel
02.26.2012 , 10:33 PM | #3
I was looking at the pvp vendor with the same question. There are some heavy chest pieces of a similar style. (not the traditional Darth Vader spacesuit with a cape).
"No other object has been misidentified as a flying saucer more often than the planet Venus..."
X-Files Ep: 3x20 - Jose Chung's 'From Outer Space'

Dacer
02.27.2012 , 12:20 AM | #4
Thana is wearing the hood down version of the lvl 50 pvp armor, but without the spikes and little computer looking deals on the front/back that connect them.

never seen the lvl 50 pvp armor for warriors have you, i guess.

RustedAngel
02.27.2012 , 09:32 AM | #5
that's why I said 'similar'. While the pvp armor has added details, I don't think you are going to find an exact duplicate of her armor, unless they add it in a later patch.
"No other object has been misidentified as a flying saucer more often than the planet Venus..."
X-Files Ep: 3x20 - Jose Chung's 'From Outer Space'

lordofdamornin
02.27.2012 , 01:37 PM | #6
I too, would very much like to have this armor set available.

Preferrably craftable, and moddable.

I also would have much preferred her as a tank companion for the Sith Warrior, as opposed to the two that come later.

Rit

darkbebe
03.06.2012 , 09:56 AM | #7
Yes! +1!
I also want to see Vokk's armor as well.
He is the last boss in the first flash point in republic side.

http://www.torhead.com/npc/c1WfcUC/vokk#.

It seems little bit different with Thana's. The hood is up and the belt/buckle design is different. Personally I prefer the hood down version but both are the best design in this game! I wish I can see both of them. BW, Please!

(FYI Thana's armor)
http://www.torhead.com/npc/5afxluH/thana-vesh#.

WarSiren
03.06.2012 , 09:57 AM | #8
Add me to the list of people that want her armor set, in red if you please!!!!
The Koda Legacy
Master Zhar Lestin OK Who Pulled
Tythona ~ ~ M'alice ~ ~ Promethea ~ ~ Caliya
Juggernaut ~~~ Assassin ~~~ Sniper ~~~ Powertech

JKhayos
03.06.2012 , 11:04 AM | #9
I completely missed her appearance, apparently. I must have been too busy frothing at the mouth to kill her...

Personally, I think she should have been forcechoked more often.
Spoiler
It was pretty awesome.

mhenry
04.14.2012 , 01:27 AM | #10
Has anyone discovered it yet? I have a friend who says he was an orange version of it the other day.