Does Mako (BH Companion) know Qyzen (Consular Companion)

cdstephen

According to Mako's wikipage, she

used to bounty hunt with the Trandoshan Qyzen

. This is confirmed by the translation on her Holonet page that reads "Ran Qyzen". Does she mention this in game at all?

Edited by cdstephen

During Qyzen's personal quest, he contacts Mako for information about a trandoshan that has been selling trandoshan names to wookiee hunters. So yes, they know each other and from the conversation, are fairly good friends.

• 2 months later...
Yes, Qyzen does make mention of one hunt with some bounty hunters, and Mako's name comes up. Several companions know each other actually.. I would spoiler it but hey.. you know where wiki is, and for the rest of us we'll just make the alts.

Vette knows risha

And the trooper companion elena dorne you meet commander dorne for your advance class change for imperial agent. So i guess they are related.

In black talon you meet yuthra ban those who played kotor 1 would know the surname.

Doc jk companion had "relations" with kaliyo(IA companion) yes he did.

Edited by lokdron

As a Knight, you learn your companion Doc used to date the Imperial Agent's companion, Kaliyo...and, in fact, during one of your conversations aboard your ship, she actually appears for a few minutes in person as a 'guest' (not the actual term they used, but I won't spoil it further). Edited by Roshe