Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Fix Colicoid War Game

JasonTerminator
02.05.2012 , 09:38 PM | #1
The turret section is garbage. Get rid of it please.

Anozir
02.06.2012 , 01:15 AM | #2
Its fine. L2Play Its a nice distraction from spamming number keys 1-4.

JasonTerminator
02.06.2012 , 01:17 AM | #3
It would be a nice distraction, if the g**d*** things actually worked.

My team wiped 6 times because the turrets wouldn't work. Fix this ****.

MastaGigs
02.06.2012 , 01:19 AM | #4
Little tip, aim they auto fire.

Nothing wrong with this encounter, One of my fav flashpoints. PvE does not have to be classic pull pat kill boss blah blah blah.
Quote: Originally Posted by CupieFoxtail View Post
Welcome to a loot system where PvP gear, like PvE gear, is gained with RNG
Enjoy your stay

JasonTerminator
02.06.2012 , 01:21 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by MastaGigs View Post
Little tip, aim they auto fire.
They wouldn't turn. Hence the phrase "they didn't work".

Illanair
02.06.2012 , 01:21 AM | #6
If the simplicity of the turret minigame, or the slight complexity of the gate system is too hard for you to handle, I suggest you either try learning them or leave the instance alone.

And yes - the turret minigame is amazingly simple. Aim the turret, let it shoot, go for the ranged droids first.

Aritok
02.06.2012 , 04:11 AM | #7
The turrets are a noob filter. So it seems they work perfect.

Seriously, they work 100%, if you stop to try to click any keys, try to move, use any skills.

All you need is turn left and right. Nothing more. You do this over keyboard or with the mouse. Both work fine.

Black_bart_blues
02.06.2012 , 04:19 AM | #8
The noob filter got me the first couple of times...then it all clicked and it was easy.

SalsaDMA
02.06.2012 , 04:54 AM | #9
The turrets work like crap.

Half the time they shoot when you aim around the target and the other half when on the target. Never possible to know which 'aiming routine' needs to be used for each shot.

I practically have to make little circles around and over the mobs in order to be able to get shots of at least every now and then, and it's a complete disaster in responsiveness as far as interface goes.

So no, the turrets don't work as they should and they have turned me sour to the flashpoint to the point I'll never want to do that fp again untill they fix the turrets aiming.

Considering how flawless spacecombat-aiming is, it boggles my mind how they could take basicly the same principle and mess it up in an instance.

shooterguy
02.06.2012 , 05:22 AM | #10
Hated that FP for the very same reason. Never finished it. Turrets didn't work as OP states.
Lead a life without need of explanation.