Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cademimu - Lass boss Bugged

Vylentqt
02.05.2012 , 08:38 PM | #1
Subject... Last boss activates all 4 rockets when roughly at 30%. Party Dies. Is this a bug or an intentional mechanic? We've gave several attempts with slowing DPS, fast dps, etc etc but nothing seems to be solving the issue.
))<>((

sagajin
02.05.2012 , 08:44 PM | #2
little tip. get a smuggler. let him use a granade while whole group stands outside the door. make sure he makes it inside before the granade lands. boss engages runs trough door toyou. and not one piece of fire wil be able to target you
█]╬╬╬╬╬╬(۝)ǁ█خ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ )

Fredvdp
02.06.2012 , 08:00 AM | #3
That's not the only issue with this boss. I don't visit these forums often so I don't know if this is common knowledge, but there's a giant exploit.

Send one group member in to fight the boss. The doors will close with the other three trapped outside. After the Leeroy gets killed the boss will walk through the door and the three remaining players can attack him in the hallway without paying attention to any booby traps.

noob_stoob
02.06.2012 , 08:19 AM | #4
you can do it with 3 people and a companion as well. Just send the companion in and everyone else stand outside and the boss will walk through door, then he's easy!

Black_bart_blues
02.06.2012 , 08:28 AM | #5
Odd..never bugged when I've done it.

Pathlight-
02.06.2012 , 10:30 AM | #6
I have a solution for you. Just ran it with my guild a few minutes ago and we got melted by the fire a few times until we figured out that by putting too much damage on the boss too quickly, all rockets activated.
I'm lvl 30 but the others were 43 and 50, therefore too powerful for the end boss. We fought him again but this time the lvl 50 stopped dpsing after the first quadrant went off and we killed him without problem.
Bottom line, reduce the damage output on the boss and the fire will not engulf the whole room.

Hope this helps.