Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Getting imperial uniforms?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Getting imperial uniforms?

_Flin_
02.07.2012 , 05:41 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Neopan View Post
I know there is a Vendor for the "Imperial Officers Set". I have seen him, but I had not enough money. Now I have the Money, but I can´t find him. I was searching for Hours. Not even google could help me. I think it is a Social- Spezial- or Tokenvendor. Has to be on a place before Taris. The Set is for Level 19. Please anyone tell me, where the vendor is.
I think you can get that on the Republic side from the security key vendor. Friend of mine has it. Not sure, but I guess it is light armor.

Might be this orange set:
http://www.torhead.com/search/Imperial%20Officer

Sky_walkerPL
02.09.2012 , 03:52 PM | #22
You mean that republic can get imperial officer set from security key vendor? It doesn't make any sense.
Sky Legacy, Hydian Way
[COLOR="PaleTurquoise"]Proudly contributed to: Color crystalsRE guideDH DB. Created: Imp uniforms list.

Fonitrus
02.09.2012 , 10:37 PM | #23
Hammer Lookout Pants

Hammer Lookout Jacket

these is what i got and they look very official.

i also got the Deadeye Exterminator

but prefer and currently use Athis Deadeye thingo
Let each man be repaid in full

~~~ Facilitating communication, resulting in the termination of hostilities ~~~

Sky_walkerPL
02.10.2012 , 04:10 AM | #24
Oh, nice!
That's the Imperial Intelligence Officer uniform! Perfect stuff for Agent.

Great finding man!
Sky Legacy, Hydian Way
[COLOR="PaleTurquoise"]Proudly contributed to: Color crystalsRE guideDH DB. Created: Imp uniforms list.

Maalus
02.20.2012 , 02:58 PM | #25
I think the reward from toxic bombs gives the imperial jacket to Agent class only. I've done it 4 times now on my BH and always got the BOP Bounty Hunter modifiable armour top.
Peace is a Lie!

Khayoss
02.20.2012 , 04:12 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Sky_walkerPL View Post

White officer uniforms:

2. Biorestorative Suit - medium armor, craftable (armormech), lvl49, can be mastercrafted - white armor with white accents
Bonded Mesh Jacket and Combat Ultramesh Jacket both have the same graphic. Are lvl 49 crafted by armourmech. Not orange though. I could have sworn there was a white orange jacket, but I might be going crazy. I'll check through my alts lists and see what I can come up with.

DarthDemens
02.20.2012 , 06:26 PM | #27
I found a Semi-moddable White Uniform Jacket.

The Xentotech Enforcer's Jacket dropped for me off Karagga in Normal Mode.

The armoring is locked at a 126 (it's an Advanced Patron Armoring 23)

The Mod and Enhancement are swappable though, and hopefully the armoring slot will open up in 1.2

Since there's no screenshot on torhead, I took the liberty of creating one.
Oh, great . you live on in our hearts!
Comprehensive Guide to Space Missions

Antiqua
02.21.2012 , 12:48 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Sky_walkerPL View Post
1. Hooligan's Jacket - medium armor, flashpoint loot (Athiss (?) ), lvl27, Imperial Agent/Sith Warrior only, orange quality - it's gray captain uniform.
Hooligan's Jacket, Leggins and Headgear is orange (crafted by armormech) set. Hooligan's Prototype orange/blue items are another matter - looks like quest rewards or drop or else.

TheCoug
02.21.2012 , 01:30 AM | #29
There are imperial snow trooper uniforms for sale in the main base on Ilum!
Darth Coug | Tyranus Legacy | Scourge of the Jedi
lvl 50 Sith Marauder
<The Nerf Herders> | Guildmaster | Cho Mai Server

Darthmoriquendi
02.21.2012 , 02:52 AM | #30
Anyone know where to get the leggings for the eliminator jacket? I got some awhile back but can't remember where from. Might have been the gtn but was wondering where they originally come from. I can only find the white set that looks like them and I believe those are on alderaan.