Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Getting imperial uniforms?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Getting imperial uniforms?

DiLune
02.06.2012 , 11:24 AM | #11
Medium armor.

RD-03 drops on Balmorra (its roughly level 17ish.)

RD-06 drops later (I believe its in the 40s.)

The 03 is your standard grey with purple rank tags. The 06 is fancier and looks more like a Moff's jacket, with the cord on the breast. Both are Orange quality. I got lucky and both Vette and Quinn are wearing the 03.

varrangian
02.06.2012 , 11:56 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by kudesnik View Post
Pass to the VIP lounge does not grand access to CE vendor so it's available only to CE owners

P.S Here's the set: http://www.torhead.com/search/Imperial%20trooper
I'd love to actually use that armor, but it appears to be only decorative, at least the armor amount was only 7 even when I had my best armor mod in it.

kudesnik
02.06.2012 , 12:16 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by varrangian View Post
I'd love to actually use that armor, but it appears to be only decorative, at least the armor amount was only 7 even when I had my best armor mod in it.
It's just a visual bug of most customizable items. Armor value is fine.
(\_/)
(o.O)
(*\ /*)

Aedyl
02.06.2012 , 01:22 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthDemens View Post
My Sniper is wearing the TD-06B Eliminator Jacket

It's a fully moddable version of the Battlemaster Jacket that Armormech's can make.

There's also the TD-03A Saboteur Jacket, which has a purplish hue.

I also have a green "MarTech Rigorcord Cuirass" that has the appearance of a White w/gold braid version of the Moffs Uniform. Not much use since it's not moddable though.
I have been traipsing all over Balmorra trying to get the TD-03A jacket (purplish hue Imperial uniform) and pants with no luck thus far. Does anyone know if a certain boss tends to drop them or if they are from a heroic mission?

DiLune
02.06.2012 , 01:23 PM | #15
I got one from a lockbox, the other was just a random drop. So, no guarantee, but you might be able to get them by buying the lockboxes with commendations (doesn't need to be artifact level.)

Neopan
02.06.2012 , 03:02 PM | #16
I know there is a Vendor for the "Imperial Officers Set". I have seen him, but I had not enough money. Now I have the Money, but I can´t find him. I was searching for Hours. Not even google could help me. I think it is a Social- Spezial- or Tokenvendor. Has to be on a place before Taris. The Set is for Level 19. Please anyone tell me, where the vendor is.

Sylriana
02.06.2012 , 03:18 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Sky_walkerPL View Post
Can you please, tell me the item name?
Imperial Coordination Prototype. Only available to IAs though through the Toxic Bombs 2 player mission on Balmorra. And it has a bandolier on it instead of just being the shirt.

Sky_walkerPL
02.06.2012 , 04:48 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Neopan View Post
I know there is a Vendor for the "Imperial Officers Set". I have seen him, but I had not enough money. Now I have the Money, but I can´t find him. I was searching for Hours. Not even google could help me. I think it is a Social- Spezial- or Tokenvendor. Has to be on a place before Taris. The Set is for Level 19. Please anyone tell me, where the vendor is.
Perhaps it's Social vendor item? But from which one?
I found an entry in database: Imperial Officer's Vest and it does require Social 1 but I haven't seen it in any vendor. Dromund Kass, which would be my first hit, sells some black-grayish crap.
I know that Imperial Officer sniper rifle can be obtained in PvP weapons vendor though.

Quote: Originally Posted by Sylriana View Post
Imperial Coordination Prototype. Only available to IAs though through the Toxic Bombs 2 player mission on Balmorra. And it has a bandolier on it instead of just being the shirt.
Found it Heroic 2 Toxic Bombs quest reward. Appears to be identical to my current jacket, perhaps aside from the name

ps. I'll update the original post tomorrow to include all newly found armors.
pps. Anyone knows if it's even possible to get the Chiss armor?
Sky Legacy, Hydian Way
[COLOR="PaleTurquoise"]Proudly contributed to: Color crystalsRE guideDH DB. Created: Imp uniforms list.

Obbu
02.06.2012 , 04:50 PM | #19
The crafted armormech lvl 49 greens (and their RE upgrades) have a few imperial uniforms in there.

Biorestorative set is a white officer uniform with a generic helmet.

Pretty sure one of the others is a black version.

Sky_walkerPL
02.07.2012 , 05:14 AM | #20
Ok, I updated original post, made more clear list including all the items posted later on. Thanks everyone!

I also added "looking for" list. So if you happen to know anything about stuff on it, or can contribute more info to existing list - please, do so
Sky Legacy, Hydian Way
[COLOR="PaleTurquoise"]Proudly contributed to: Color crystalsRE guideDH DB. Created: Imp uniforms list.