Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Getting imperial uniforms?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Getting imperial uniforms?

Sky_walkerPL
02.05.2012 , 05:13 PM | #1
Help us find Imperial uniforms!
Here is the master list of all imperial uniforms we've discovered so far. Feel free to contribute.

Gray officer & moff uniforms:

1. Hooligan's Jacket - medium armor, flashpoint loot (Athiss (?) ) as well as craftable (armormech, slicing schematic), lvl27, Imperial Agent/Sith Warrior only, orange quality - it's gray captain uniform.
2. Imperial Coordination Prototype Jacket - medium armor, quest reward, no level limitation, orange quality - mirror of Hooligan's Jacket, awarded from [HEROIC 2+] Toxic Bombs quest on Balmorra only for Imperial Agents
3. Battlemaster Jacket - medium armor, craftable (armormech), lvl41, can be mastercrafted - it's gray uniform with red accents worn by moff or one of the officers on Quesh planet storyline. (preview)
4. Tactical Mastery Jacket - medium armor, craftable (armormech), lvl41, can be mastercrafted - mirror of Battlemaster Jacket
5. Hammer Lookout's Jacket - medium armor, flashpoint loot (Hammer Station), lvl17, orange quality - it's gray uniform used by Imperial Intelligence (purple pins).
6. TD-06B Eliminator Jacket - medium armor, craftable (Armormech), lvl47, orange quality - high-ranking officer/chief uniform with red accents (preview)
7. RD-06B Eliminator Jacket - medium armor, random loot, lvl47, orange quality - mirror of TD-06B Eliminator Jacket
8. TD-03A Saboteur Jacket - medium armor, craftable (armormech), lvl19, orange quality - it's gray uniform with purple accents
9. RD-03A Recon Jacket - medium armor, random loot, lvl19, orange quality - mirror of TD-03A Saboteur Jacket, can be found on Balmorra.
10. Rapid-Regen Suit - medium armor, craftable (armormech), lvl41, can be mastercrafted - it's high-ranking officer gray uniform with gray accents. (preview)

White officer uniforms:

1. Plasteel Battle Jacket - medium armor, random loot, no level limitation, green quality - white armor with black accents
2. Biorestorative Suit - medium armor, craftable (armormech), lvl49, can be mastercrafted - white armor with white accents (preview)
3. Bonded Mesh Jacket - medium armor, craftable (armormech), lvl49, can be mastercrafted - mirror of Biorestorative Suit
4. Combat Ultramesh Jacket - medium armor, craftable (armormech), lvl49, can be mastercrafted - mirror of Biorestorative Suit
5. Xenotech Enforcers Jacket - medium armor, operations and flashpoints random loot, lvl50, purple quality - white armor with red and black accents (preview)

Special uniforms:

1. Imperial Pilot Jacket - light armor, social vendor, Social III, orange quality - Black pilot uniform sold in fleet by Starship upgrades vendor selling commendations items
2. Imperial Ace Pilot Jacket - medium armor, social vendor, Social IV + lvl35, orange quality - Black pilot uniform sold by Corellia social vendor
3. Imperial Trooper Jacket - light armor, Collector's Edition vendor, lvl29, orange quality - worn by all the troopers, whole set can be bought only by collector's edition owners.

Still looking for:

- Orange-quality white uniform
- Any of Chiss uniforms worn by Chiss officers and soldiers on Hoth

Notes

- Most of these armors can be accessed by Republican players but they WILL change looks in unpredictable way.
- When adding armorings to orange items you may experience a bug where armor value of item isn't changed. Re-logging or re-starting the game solves the problem. It's only visual issue, actual armor value is changed.
- Every single item has whole set to complete. Including pants, hats (note: hats will make your character hair disappear!), gloves, boots.

Special thanks to:

Sylriana, DarthDemens, elaverick, kudesnik, DiLune, Obbu, Fonitrus, Khayoss, Antiqua
and everyone else posting!
Sky Legacy, Hydian Way
[COLOR="PaleTurquoise"]Proudly contributed to: Color crystals RE guide DH DB. Created: Imp uniforms list.

Sylriana
02.05.2012 , 06:30 PM | #2
I got an orange quality imperial uniform shirt as an Imperial Agent ( grey-ish and with a bandolier ) from one of the heroics at the remote outpost in Balmorra ( Toxic bombs I think? ). Pretty sure one of the other balmorra heroics gives matching pants.

Sky_walkerPL
02.06.2012 , 07:05 AM | #3
Can you please, tell me the item name?

I found out all the names of the uniforms I got and updated the original post.
Anyone else found imperial uniforms?
Sky Legacy, Hydian Way
[COLOR="PaleTurquoise"]Proudly contributed to: Color crystals RE guide DH DB. Created: Imp uniforms list.

DarthDemens
02.06.2012 , 07:13 AM | #4
My Sniper is wearing the TD-06B Eliminator Jacket

It's a fully moddable version of the Battlemaster Jacket that Armormech's can make.

There's also the TD-03A Saboteur Jacket, which has a purplish hue.

I also have a green "MarTech Rigorcord Cuirass" that has the appearance of a White w/gold braid version of the Moffs Uniform. Not much use since it's not moddable though.
Oh, great . you live on in our hearts!
Comprehensive Guide to Space Missions

elaverick
02.06.2012 , 07:32 AM | #5
On a slight tangent to what you were after, there is an Imperial Pilots uniform available as a social item on Corellia

Sky_walkerPL
02.06.2012 , 09:31 AM | #6
Thank you DarthDemens. That's great hint

Ok, so there are 2 things we're still missing:

1. White imperial uniform in modifiable version.
2. Chiss Expansionary Defense Fleet uniform (one you can see Chiss people wearing on Hoth)

Any hints of them?
Sky Legacy, Hydian Way

The_Duck
02.06.2012 , 10:51 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by elaverick View Post
On a slight tangent to what you were after, there is an Imperial Pilots uniform available as a social item on Corellia
if only social points weren't totally BORKED!
mine's been frozen since level 20-ish
- The Duck

kudesnik
02.06.2012 , 11:05 AM | #8
Also there's Imperial trooper set. The one that most imp guards wear - black bucket helm, plate chest, legs, gloves and boots (fully customizable).
But there's two requirements to wear it: lvl29 and being a CE owner
(\_/)
(o.O)
(*\ /*)

ZNICK
02.06.2012 , 11:11 AM | #9
I was also looking for an Imp armor set, and found what the above posted talks about... it's called "Imperial Armor", but you have to buy the collectors set OR I think you can spend 1 million credits and get a pass to the VIP lounge and buy it.

Z
You don't stop playing games when you get old... you get old when you stop playing games!

kudesnik
02.06.2012 , 11:22 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by ZNICK View Post
I was also looking for an Imp armor set, and found what the above posted talks about... it's called "Imperial Armor", but you have to buy the collectors set OR I think you can spend 1 million credits and get a pass to the VIP lounge and buy it.

Z
Pass to the VIP lounge does not grand access to CE vendor so it's available only to CE owners

P.S Here's the set: http://www.torhead.com/search/Imperial%20trooper
(\_/)
(o.O)
(*\ /*)