Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

FP loot

Mahariel
02.05.2012 , 02:11 PM | #1
Had this stupid trooper needing gear just to take out mods for it, so i decided to need for all companions seems fair to me

flyersfan
02.05.2012 , 02:13 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Mahariel View Post
Had this stupid trooper needing gear just to take out mods for it, so i decided to need for all companions seems fair to me
You know what's really counterproductive? Exactly what you did.

You should have said something to him and left the Flashpoint, ignored him, and had nothing to do with him every again. Repeating his actions is just making the situation worse for everyone, especially the two other people in your group that were sensible.

Kringlorr
02.05.2012 , 02:13 PM | #3
We all care a lot.

HoneyBoy
02.05.2012 , 02:15 PM | #4
This kind of behavior would have never have happened if bioware didn't implement a cross server FP finder.

crica
02.05.2012 , 02:19 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Mahariel View Post
if you need it, roll need - yes, it is fair - you helped make it drop, didn't you?

Kaphik
02.05.2012 , 02:20 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by HoneyBoy View Post
This kind of behavior would have never have happened if bioware didn't implement a cross server FP finder.
Can't tell if sarcastic, or clueless.

Meluna
02.05.2012 , 02:25 PM | #7
Hey, everybody! We already have two discussion threads dedicated to talking about this topic. If you'd like to share your thoughts, you'll find them here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=180349

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=263028

We're going to close this thread and ask that this discussion continue in the existing thread, so we can keep the conversation a little better consolidated. Thank you!