Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Day 3 Early Access has started!!

Brasco
12.15.2011 , 11:21 AM | #41
No reason why they can't invite everyone know, i mean how many left from last few days in november to know?

Vilanis
12.15.2011 , 11:26 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Max_Gunrey View Post
It looks like they are done for today... http://www.swtor.com/community/devtracker.php
We're starting to send out more invites for today.

Here's the good news: overnight we decided to send out more invites than we had originally planned. However, we'll be spacing those invites out, which means we'll have more 'waves' than the previous four-per-day. We are inviting more people today than we did during yesterday.

was said they arnt done yet

GatorChemE
12.15.2011 , 11:30 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Vilanis View Post
...was said they arnt done yet
What he said: QFT^

"Man or woman, young or old, my sights are steady, and my trigger cold.
Walk or run, laugh or cry, you're in my AO, now you die!"

Kelubrik
12.15.2011 , 11:31 AM | #44
I wonder why they dont post what dates have been invited with every wave? Wouldnt that be much easier and most likely lessen the confusion on the forums?

Seeing as they are inviting based on a "First come, first serve" system I would think that they very likely know what dates people have redeemed their codes at and could tell us instead of forcing thousands of player to keep refreshing their mail clients and/or starting up the launher over and over.

Drognand
12.15.2011 , 11:34 AM | #45
I just hope they get to the first week of Dec. I redeemed Dec 5th, still natta. but im patient. The Force will be stronger in me for it. Beware SITH. I AM COMING xD

Tamthas
12.15.2011 , 11:37 AM | #46
Oct. 2 Was in the first wave this morning. Won't be able to paly for several more hours but at last I got my e-mail.
Darth Velius - Sith Assassin

Cheditor
12.15.2011 , 11:38 AM | #47
To be honest couldn't care much, would probably be better for me if I get in tomorrow or something, get longer period to play the game in sittings rather than a little bit here and there.

TASIO
12.15.2011 , 11:38 AM | #48
email at 1100am EST. Date Nov 12

Giantmage
12.15.2011 , 11:40 AM | #49
just to add to the dates im nov 30th and still no invite

shively
12.15.2011 , 11:42 AM | #50
Nov 22nd in 4th wave