Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is Karagga's Palace muc harder than Eternity Vault

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Is Karagga's Palace muc harder than Eternity Vault

Godzillamax
02.05.2012 , 09:38 AM | #1
Guild ran regular mode EV last night for first time. Most of us were in Columi/Tionese and/or PvP gear. We cleared it first shot (though it took us about 3 hours to learn the fights/mechanics). We plan to head back in a few days and will keep running it on normal mode for a while. I'm interested in trying Karagga's Palace (normal mode). Is it about the same difficulty as EV, or is it much harder?

Thanks!

XElementalX
02.05.2012 , 09:44 AM | #2
The current content is easy in normal mode as long as it is not bugged and You are geared and prepped.
Now playing:
Revolverheld John <Das Wayne-Vermächtnis>
Sithdartha <Das Gautama-Vermächtnis>

PhoenixMatrix
02.05.2012 , 09:45 AM | #3
Karaggas isn't hard by any mean, but compared to EV, its very hard. The trash further in can and will kill people, and the bosses hit harder, as opposed to EV where you can tank all the bosses during enrage for almost evr cuz they are so weak. You also dont get the 2 free chests like pylon and duel fights. Your gears sound fine for it though. Just make sure everyone has a lot of repair money

Battyone
02.05.2012 , 10:52 AM | #4
KP has the bigger idiot check. Otherwise they're about the same in difficulty.
Amistar Nelmarra -- 55 Sage, Ebon Hawk <The Azure Blades>
I stream my bad gameplay.
Come watch the Fat Man rageth on Twitch!

lexiekaboom
02.05.2012 , 12:52 PM | #5
The FIRST boss in KP is the hardest.

The bosses in EV have a linear progression.

That said, KP over all is much easier then EV over all, but for a lot of guilds killing 2 or 3 bosses in EV is an option long before killing the first boss in KP is an option.

Zisa
02.05.2012 , 12:54 PM | #6
I find KP easier because it's less glitchy and buggy.

Havocx
02.05.2012 , 01:04 PM | #7
KP has much harder trash, but less bugs.

I find it funny they fixed Karagga using that suck-in move 2 times at once, but didnt fix a damn thing about Soa who is 10x more bugged.

Zisa
02.05.2012 , 01:41 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Havocx View Post
I find it funny they fixed Karagga using that suck-in move 2 times at once, but didnt fix a damn thing about Soa who is 10x more bugged.
I know right!? That 2 sucks in was barely a problem. Hilarious.

Ashane
02.05.2012 , 01:43 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by lexiekaboom View Post
The FIRST boss in KP is the hardest.

The bosses in EV have a linear progression.

That said, KP over all is much easier then EV over all, but for a lot of guilds killing 2 or 3 bosses in EV is an option long before killing the first boss in KP is an option.
True before the buff to Fabricator.

Now, Fab is by far the hardest boss. Probably the hardest "normal" mode boss in the entire set of operations.

Though in hard hes a joke, so go figure.. LOL.
Ashane | Flameborne

PvP Video's: Aion CBT Aion OB

Kamikaze
02.05.2012 , 02:03 PM | #10
Bring an off tank to KP. You'll likely need it for the Fabricator fight (swap tanks to lose the armor debuff) and it's very helpful for the 2 BH boss fight.
----------JurMajesty----------
Jedi Guardian
Prophecy of the Five