Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Voidstar lost although we got the core earlier

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Voidstar lost although we got the core earlier

Snopzet
02.05.2012 , 04:58 AM | #1
I looked around but couldn't find any similar thread. So if this is addressed somewhere else already, I'm sorry.

Yesterday I played a voidstar and our team (rep) lost it. Nothing special so far on our server (Exar Kun), since there are twice as much (pvp) people on the other side, which seem to have twice as much experience, too. BUT: the imps managed to get to the core in the first round, so our job was to beat their time... which we did. 17 sec left but we LOST...

It's a very euphoric moment when we win, since the imps are stronger most times and the rare cases which we win, doesn't count for the daily/weekly, but this bug outguns everything.

I'm frustrated

Roak
02.05.2012 , 05:04 AM | #2
that sucks, awesome game rules coding :/

never seen that myself.
things need to change
We have some of the most experienced PvP developers in the world on this team™
~
You have no play time.

karcyon
02.05.2012 , 05:06 AM | #3
Yep, pisses me off every time. If both teams get to the core the team which attacks first (or last, can't remember atm) wins every time. Stupid rules are stupid!

MrOuija
02.05.2012 , 05:07 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Snopzet View Post
I looked around but couldn't find any similar thread. So if this is addressed somewhere else already, I'm sorry.

Yesterday I played a voidstar and our team (rep) lost it. Nothing special so far on our server (Exar Kun), since there are twice as much (pvp) people on the other side, which seem to have twice as much experience, too. BUT: the imps managed to get to the core in the first round, so our job was to beat their time... which we did. 17 sec left but we LOST...

It's a very euphoric moment when we win, since the imps are stronger most times and the rare cases which we win, doesn't count for the daily/weekly, but this bug outguns everything.

I'm frustrated
Told you guys. They either love their Empire, or they coded the game really stupid and unfair towards them.
Faction Imbalance made me lose my interest.

Roak
02.05.2012 , 05:11 AM | #5
best pvp team in the business™
things need to change
We have some of the most experienced PvP developers in the world on this team™
~
You have no play time.

LoL-K-Noob
02.05.2012 , 05:12 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by MrOuija View Post
Told you guys. They either love their Empire, or they coded the game really stupid and unfair towards them.
Indeed, seems like every time when the score is tied Empire wins on voidstar. I think I saw someone had a quote of a dev who said he plays a Sorc.

Bartes
02.05.2012 , 05:15 AM | #7
oh I can remember many voidstars when it ended like this. IMO voidstar is the most buggy and exploitable WZ there is.

One time we (Rep) even took the core on second round and win still went to empire although they only opened core door but ran out of time to actually take the core.
Aes Sidhe

Bartas - lvl 50/70+ Gunslinger - Sharpshooter specced and lovin it!

Karenai
02.05.2012 , 05:21 AM | #8
Imperial default win. Did you not heard?