Warfront bonues only apply for people that vote

illgot

I do not know if the system works like this currently but it would be a good change.

If you do not vote at the end of a Warfront, you do not receive any bonuses for votes received.

So many times I leave a Warfront and notice that only half the people ever vote.

Make this a known change so that the selfish people will vote if anything to get any bonuses from people that votes for them.

Edited by illgot

I'd rather see the MVP thing removed. All it does is reward healers. At the end of the match 90% of the people who do bother to vote simply sort by highest healed, and then vote for whoever that is.

Now, nothing against healers, but there are other players in warzones as well.

I'd rather see the MVP thing removed. All it does is reward healers. At the end of the match 90% of the people who do bother to vote simply sort by highest healed, and then vote for whoever that is.

Now, nothing against healers, but there are other players in warzones as well.

I know I am only one person, but in response to the anecdote above, I vote for who had highest Objective score in the WZ unless I saw something amazing from someone that earned them my vote instead.

I know I am only one person, but in response to the anecdote above, I vote for who had highest Objective score in the WZ unless I saw something amazing from someone that earned them my vote instead.

You know that if you score 6 times in huttball it doesn´t count towards the objectives, right?

Or if you blow all doors by yourself in Voidstar it doesn´t also count towards the objectives, right?

So why vote for something that´s broken?

You know that if you score 6 times in huttball it doesn´t count towards the objectives, right?

Or if you blow all doors by yourself in Voidstar it doesn´t also count towards the objectives, right?

So why vote for something that´s broken?

Yep. You get a buttload of obj pts if you defend a turret but other than that I have clue what they mean, so either someone stands out or a healer gets my vote.