Wide brimmed hat

cKBaleFire

wow... so doing some research online, ive found that helmets of the exact same name Change appearance when looking at is as empire or republic. that is so annoying that i have to be pigeon-holed into a specific look! why cant i wear another class' armor as long as i have the proficiency? enter my first real complaint about this game :((

wow... so doing some research online, ive found that helmets of the exact same name Change appearance when looking at is as empire or republic. that is so annoying that i have to be pigeon-holed into a specific look! why cant i wear another class' armor as long as i have the proficiency? enter my first real complaint about this game :((

They COULD have made the customization awesome, but they didn't. For PvP they force everyone to look the same.

IF instead all stats and expertise was ties to the item modifications, then you could take those out and make any piece of gear into your own pvp gear.

Easy to balance:

• PvP modifications can't be mixed with PvE modifications.

It's so stupid that they have a system in place that is so fantastic for allowing people to customize their character and then they don't use it.

Edited by Mr_Gallows

Yeah, I guess we should count ourselves lucky that items do not have class specific looks on top of that so that at least you can grab something you like from another class in your own faction...

Yeah, I guess we should count ourselves lucky that items do not have class specific looks on top of that so that at least you can grab something you like from another class in your own faction...

Which would be great if all the hats didnt look retarded on our faction :(

ok, some of the sith warrior masks look cool- but not on my bounty hunter