Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who else is scared of Kaon Under Siege?

XjediXrf
02.04.2012 , 11:10 PM | #1
Seriously.I can`t tell you how many times I pissed my pants when The Rakghouls jumped me.And the Semi-Infected.*Shiver*
A wise man once said,"Get the heck out you trolls!"

Kamikaze
02.04.2012 , 11:24 PM | #2
Nope. I do laugh quite hard though at the screamers. Whoever designed them was trolling.

Poor tanks!
----------JurMajesty----------
Jedi Guardian
Prophecy of the Five

XjediXrf
02.04.2012 , 11:25 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Kamikaze View Post

Poor tanks!
Yes,poor guardians,AKA me.

Legskindal
02.04.2012 , 11:37 PM | #4
zombies brah! freakin zombies!

salnayven
02.05.2012 , 02:27 AM | #5
love the sound effect on the screamers! hate the bloated aboms soooo much lol.
Official member of the Unofficial Lieutenant Iresso Fan Club.

XjediXrf
02.05.2012 , 09:58 AM | #6
Yes,those too.

schwiz
02.05.2012 , 12:49 PM | #7
l4d is a great flashpoint.

wifeaggro
02.05.2012 , 01:09 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by XjediXrf View Post
Seriously.I can`t tell you how many times I pissed my pants when The Rakghouls jumped me.And the Semi-Infected.*Shiver*
its the best flash point in game. a Great creative Ode to left for dead much kudos to bioware for this one. the others not so much. Some of the best flash points are not accessible to HM 50. like red reaper a great Flash point but no lvl 50 HM. Much work to be doen on the end game ." Do or do not Bioware there is no try".
I

Havocx
02.05.2012 , 01:25 PM | #9
More annoying than anything. But I guess it keeps things interesting. Stun the mercs! Get away from the bloats! Don't get knocked into other trash by the screamers! Get aggro back on the hunters! I purposely dont call out CCs unless its 2 mercs. More fun that way.

That bonus boss needs a nerf though. It's overtuned for a HM FP. There's no reason 3 adds should hit harder than OPS bosses.

Charleon
02.06.2012 , 03:18 AM | #10
There is one room in the later part of the Flashpoints which ALWAYS ends up in a wipe with pugs .. knockbacks into other groups of enemies, aggroing them, etc. And the bonus boss is REALLY hard for a healer, but on a bonus side, you get two columni drops in Hard mode . Been through it about 5 times om HM, and always there is something new I learn, creative ways of skipping mobs, ways tot ackle the different mobs, etc. I think it's an excellent ode to L4D, I even think I recognise the with's scream too, haha..

Witch = The screamer
Boomer = the bloated ones
Smoker = the ones that shoots threads at you stunning you close to them.
Tank = The first boss at the statue.

I only regret there aren't any Pipebombs