Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sexiest male companion?

Persephonee
02.05.2012 , 10:02 AM | #11
TY, looks like I have something to look forward to after all.
SithPanda

Helig
02.05.2012 , 10:11 AM | #12
I agree about Quinn. I'm playing a male SW, but, from what I hear from others who romanced him, he's very dreamy and generally awesome.

If I were you, I'd probably check Republic side, too. My female Smuggler found Corso to be good enough (if you change him to a more manly Asian gangster, or some other tough-guy appearance - not the gloss-lipped... thingie that follows you around). Doc's a one hell of a dirty-mouthed macho as well, from what I understand (once again, my Knight is male, so I haven't experienced the romance plotline. But he's quite funny).
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie

Katreyn
02.05.2012 , 10:31 AM | #13
I rather like Corso's Security key appearance customization, theres some better ones as well. Least that one makes him look a little weathered/older, and slightly reminds me of Kaiden a bit from Mass Effect.

I really liked Vector on my IA, it was really awkward at first to me. But once you understand him its cute, and the final bit = D'aw.

Not sure how I feel about Lt. Iresso for Consular (I'd rather have Zenith I think lol -- hes also more interesting :/), he has some awesome customization, but the voice doesn't fit any of them. I mean, black mans voice with white skin = odd. I've grown to like his normal customization though.

SithZigg
02.05.2012 , 12:18 PM | #14
What is wrong with Andronikos? He is the bad boy with a heart of gold.
I'm a Sith Enchantress, I do evil Sith dances! And when you look into my eyes, I'll put you in trances! And you know what I'll do? I will make a Sith brew! And finish you off with force lighting too! Soooooooooooo, watch out!

JadeBranch
02.05.2012 , 12:56 PM | #15
I think Aric Jorgan is absolutely hot. I guess I'm the only one. Amazing eyes, amazing voice, he has fangs, and I love cathar.

Akasya
02.05.2012 , 01:08 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by JadeBranch View Post
I think Aric Jorgan is absolutely hot. I guess I'm the only one. Amazing eyes, amazing voice, he has fangs, and I love cathar.
You are definitely not the only one! However, I only briefly encountered him indirectly in the beta when my husband rolled a trooper. I'm a little ways off from rolling my trooper, but I think Aric is delectable <3.

grania
02.05.2012 , 01:21 PM | #17
Malavai Quinn is the hottest one in my opinion, Aric Jorgan is my second favorite because his voice gives me the gigglefits.
--,-'-{## ##}-'-,--
"Mama, I dies your character, sorree!"

Alteray
02.05.2012 , 01:34 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Helig View Post
I agree about Quinn. I'm playing a male SW, but, from what I hear from others who romanced him, he's very dreamy and generally awesome.

If I were you, I'd probably check Republic side, too. My female Smuggler found Corso to be good enough (if you change him to a more manly Asian gangster, or some other tough-guy appearance - not the gloss-lipped... thingie that follows you around). Doc's a one hell of a dirty-mouthed macho as well, from what I understand (once again, my Knight is male, so I haven't experienced the romance plotline. But he's quite funny).
Until he betrays you! But yes I agree, Quinn all the way, there's something very sexy about a cunning, by the book military man who has a lot of internal struggles at first and you help him rid of his problems and he turns into "A Better Man. "

Not sure if anyone has read this article about women being attracted to miserable men hahaha but it's true!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...ve-ladies.html

Sauronbaine
02.05.2012 , 03:53 PM | #19
haha I love Cathar.. Only if they had a woman Cathar.. I mean I love being bitten.. heh
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken.

Mierrik
02.05.2012 , 05:22 PM | #20
I quite like the look of a lot of the romancable males, Andronikos, Malavai, Vector, Aric, Corso... Pierce and Lord Scourge are also very attractive but I like big men and purebloods :P