Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sexiest male companion?

Persephonee
02.04.2012 , 10:14 PM | #1
As a female who plays female toons, I have yet to find a male companion that would be suitable for marriage.

Seriously look at the guys in came, talos, andronikos, vector, doctor loken and gault? Really? I'd rather marry Khem.

Also I love the sexy slave outfit, how about a sexy male companion with a sexy g-string to flaunt around the fleet?

If not I guess i'll just have to go gay when you let me...

Makes me think all the bioware developers are men and the girl/girl thing was the plan all along....
SithPanda

Force_Capitalism
02.04.2012 , 10:17 PM | #2
Malavi Quinn is fine Imperial stock.

Spartanik
02.04.2012 , 10:50 PM | #3
I dont think gault is romancable. BUt you got Torian.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Also
Quote:
HK47: Statement: You are like a delightful random cruelty generator, master, poisoning all you touch with your presence. You are a testament to all organic meatbags everywhere.

Kierra
02.04.2012 , 10:50 PM | #4
Torian... he even has a sexy voice. He's making me dinner and teaching me how to speak Mando... /faint!!!
Kiah ~ Marauder ~ Hedaar Soongh ~ PVP
Big Critties ~ http://bigcritties.guildlaunch.com/

Elbrop
02.04.2012 , 11:18 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Force_Capitalism View Post
Malavi Quinn is fine Imperial stock.
I absolutely love hitting on him with my female SW. The way he gets all nervous and "uh yes Sir.. um.. er I'll just go, er check the ship"

He seems so uncomfortable with his superior hitting on him it's delicious. However it does mean I tend to back down and not progress the relationship past making him feel uncomfortable because, really, his mouth says Yes Sir but his eyes say Oh god no.

He totally reminds me of Arnold Rimmer from Red Dwarf. But competent.
Opinions are like belly buttons. Everyone has one and they all stink.

No, wait, not belly buttons.

Sinemetu
02.05.2012 , 01:23 AM | #6
I hear Torian is great. I don't think Gault is a love interest but I've never played a merc.
Legion: Geth do not infiltrate.
C-Sec Customs: You should leave your personal synthetic assistant at home. They're not allowed on shuttles anymore.
Legion: Geth do not intentionally infiltrate.

xxdragonragexx
02.05.2012 , 01:30 AM | #7
Quinn is pretty cool. He is very reliable. He showed up at the end of the quest chain like a knight in shining armor. Totally saved the day. I want to be like him.

Tamyn
02.05.2012 , 03:33 AM | #8
I think Quinn, Vector and Torian are plenty sexy. Andronikos is meh.

Kiyosa
02.05.2012 , 06:52 AM | #9
Andronikos Revel. Dat voice and dat attitude <3
Bleh...

Akasya
02.05.2012 , 08:57 AM | #10
My experience is limited since I've only just completed the Sith Warrior storyline (flirted a little with Quinn, ultimately romanced Pierce) and am still in chapter 1 of a smuggler.

So far, the Corso romance has been cute. Not ideal for me in real life, but a good fit for my smuggler. Pierce is hot to trot as I love beefy, but the romance.. left something to be desired. I'd call it more of a fling. But he is definitely sexy.

The sexiest of the three is Malavai, though, and I say this without knowing how his romance develops and ends. He doesn't have Pierce's build, but he's suitably tall, dark, and handsome. Also experienced, intelligent, suave, eloquent, and dutiful.

I'm looking forward to romancing Aric, his voice is delicious and I've always loved being able to romance aliens.

I see other names thrown around, but I don't know who those companions are yet.