Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cannot get dual wield on my Jedi Knight Sentinel

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Cannot get dual wield on my Jedi Knight Sentinel

Aldomor
02.05.2012 , 09:06 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by nemhook View Post
Take out both your sabers so both are in your inventory, then drag your off/hand into it's slot then drap the main into it's slot, i had to do the same, sometimes it will still still not go in if there is a main hand as it detects the slot is occupied regardless of left or right.
I've tried that, too. With no success. I think there's a bug making it inconsistent. I'll try again later, in case they've worked on it.

Aldomor
02.06.2012 , 12:00 AM | #12
Good news. It turns out I had to complete a quest before getting my 2nd lightsaber. The quest ended with me making my own lightsaber from materials given to me. So, now it's just a matter of leveling from there.

Anyone know where I can learn how to join LFG raids?

chronciledfx
02.06.2012 , 04:14 PM | #13
Well your best bet for raids/heroics/fps is by either A going to the fleet and asking or B, if you got the raid/heroic/fp from the planet where you got the quest for said raid/heroic/fp

Aldomor
02.17.2012 , 01:57 PM | #14
Are there known areas where these heroics can be had from?

Owsley
02.17.2012 , 05:40 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Aldomor View Post
Heroics reset every 24 hours and are always obtained from the same quest giver. If you follow your main class quest and side quests, you'll find them. There are multiple heroics per planet (2 man and 4 man)

I'm not sure how you got you AC without completing your lightsaber quest. It sounds like your are jumping from location to location with the frequency of a cheap AM radio. This is a theme park MMO not a sandbox. If you let the class and side quests guide you around the map, you'll find it a lot easier and IMO a lot more enjoyable.

shama
02.18.2012 , 02:03 AM | #16
As the previous guy said: just following your quest trail and accept (and complete) quests as you come across them. You will always come across heroics (marked as Heroic 2+ or Heroic 4+ in your log).
You can't even reach level 10 without stumbling across your first heroic (and getting a tutorial/codex entry) so I'm not sure how you missed it, and your AC quest. You must be selectively ignoring quest givers. If that is the case - don't! As a new player just accept and complete every quest you come across.
Quote: Originally Posted by Bertrand Russell
One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid, and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision

PKS_EdRich
11.26.2012 , 12:08 PM | #17
Good news. It turns out I had to complete a quest before getting my 2nd lightsaber. The quest ended with me making my own lightsaber from materials given to me. So, now it's just a matter of leveling from there.

I have the same problem. Where did you get that mission?

Please respond. I'm a level 11 sentinel.

Gidrea
11.26.2012 , 01:06 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by PKS_EdRich View Post

You don't have to make your second lightsaber, your advanced class trainer gives you a bag that contains your offhand saber. Right click on this in your inventory to extract the saber. Be sure you go to your regular class trainer after you've chosen your advanced class. You may have to train the dual wield ability (not sure about this).

Also, be sure you equip the second saber by opening your character sheet and dragging the saber into the right slot.
Gidrea / Sallah / Amandageddon / Randava - The Harbinger

Shock and Jawa / Population Control - The family you chose, not the one your parents stuck you with! Join us and be a Jawa!

SerowTOR
11.26.2012 , 10:33 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by PKS_EdRich View Post

That is the last Jedi Knight story quest fight on the starter planet Tython.

happysister
11.26.2012 , 10:36 PM | #20
if you are looking for flashpoint groups, you can que up in the group finder. it's a good idea to do that, especially since there are daily flashpoint quests you can collect on the fleet.
The Kipplar Legacy ~ Proud Founder of The Old Republic
The Heroes of The Republic/Empire