Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nar Shaddaa Quests?

KingFastrod
02.04.2012 , 08:09 PM | #1
I have a level 26 smuggler, and can't find many Quests in Nar Shaddaa. I completed the class quest part given by Risha, and a few side quests. Now all that is left are two Heroic Quests. Do I need to complete something else, or are there only a small number of quests in Nar Shadda?

ScarletBlaze
02.04.2012 , 08:15 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by KingFastrod View Post
I have a level 26 smuggler, and can't find many Quests in Nar Shaddaa. I completed the class quest part given by Risha, and a few side quests. Now all that is left are two Heroic Quests. Do I need to complete something else, or are there only a small number of quests in Nar Shadda?
Did you talk to the diplomat when you landed in Nar Shadda at the starport. He has one that gives you a chain that continues until Shadow town helping various individuals.

Then at lv 30 you will need to come back and complete the bonus one from the lady in the starport but you can't get that one until around 28/29.
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Current Guild Roleplay: A Time for Renewal[ https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ps/sK3jz376Zu8

shama
02.05.2012 , 04:20 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by KingFastrod View Post
The 'entrance' to every area (i.e. the end of a taxi route) normally has all the quest givers. So start right back at the spaceport, take a taxi and see if you've missed some. Often a quest will also direct you to an area where there are more quest givers. There are a lot of quests on Nar Shadaa, but maybe you've out-levelled some of the earlier ones? There should still be plenty of quest chains for you though, so keep using taxis and unlocking all the zones.
Personally I accepted the bonus series on Nar Shadaa but did Tatooine before coming back as the bonus series was rated higher than everything on Tatooine.
Quote: Originally Posted by Bertrand Russell
One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid, and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision