Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Healer?

Ikagawa
02.05.2012 , 02:18 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Kelticfury View Post
All in all I am rather blah about the performance of sorc. I am the target of choice in WZ and am constantly focusfired to the point where in some matches I spend more time running from the respawn than actually playing or accomplishing anything. Granted, on my server the repubs in pvp are damn good, usually well coordinated and focused on burning sorcs to ash at every opportunity.
I can almost live forever playing my Sorc. Force Speed, bubble, AE knockback? They are a ton more mobile and survivable.

Kelticfury
02.05.2012 , 02:21 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Ikagawa View Post
I can almost live forever playing my Sorc. Force Speed, bubble, AE knockback? They are a ton more mobile and survivable.
You are probably on a server where the repubs are crap players. Roll one on Ajunta Pall and tell me how unkillable you are.
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthVarrak View Post
To quote Mace Windu "Im tired of these mofo Sith in this mofo galaxy"
Dancing is OP!111 Video evidence!11

Ikagawa
02.05.2012 , 02:38 PM | #13
You are probably on a server where the repubs are crap players. Roll one on Ajunta Pall and tell me how unkillable you are.
Sure, it's always the other players that suck and not you.

Kelticfury
02.05.2012 , 03:33 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Ikagawa View Post
Sure, it's always the other players that suck and not you.
I never said you sucked dude, you are the one drawing that conclusion all on your own.

I am saying that on the server I play on, the opposition is fierce, and it is simply incredibly difficult to survive as a sorceror when you are the most hated class, throwing bubbles and heals, and being focus fired. I know how to use the abilities I have available. I use interrupts, knockbacks, bubbles, speed, the works. None of that is a guarantee of survival when you have 4 dudes on vent and more than likely been tagged, coordinating and actively hunting you down. So your post about how unkillable you are is extremely subjective. Its not a huge leap of logic to assume that if you are so invincible that you aren't facing the kind of opposition that is the norm on my server. It is beyond ridiculous, it sometimes takes 2 days to finish a simple daily.

Now I am not saying I am some incredible player, nor am I some stupid one button spamming git. I use the tools I have and am simply outplayed by a superior and coordinated force.
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthVarrak View Post
To quote Mace Windu "Im tired of these mofo Sith in this mofo galaxy"
Dancing is OP!111 Video evidence!11

belialle
02.05.2012 , 07:26 PM | #15

All in all I am rather blah about the performance of sorc. I am the target of choice in WZ and am constantly focusfired to the point where in some matches I spend more time running from the respawn than actually playing or accomplishing anything.
If you PvP a lot as a healer, you will be focused regardless of the class you choose once people figure out who you are. I have entered matches against premades and been focused within seconds of arriving simply because I run a lot of WZs and I always heal.