Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Forgotten my Security question!!

LiamC
12.13.2011 , 09:04 AM | #1
What is your favorite activity?

I'v put in anything I can think off, been locked out my account, reset the password but I get the same question, I can't put anything I can think of again in there. What do I do? I'v sent a ticket, and I'm not phoning customer service because to be honest I don't have the money to be put on hold or to even talk to someone there.
Proud Non CE Owner.
Neptune, PVP, Republic guild.

LiamC
12.13.2011 , 09:08 AM | #2
-Bump!-
Proud Non CE Owner.

Twilight_Drone
12.13.2011 , 09:08 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by LiamC View Post
What is your favorite activity?

I'v put in anything I can think off, been locked out my account, reset the password but I get the same question, I can't put anything I can think of again in there. What do I do? I'v sent a ticket, and I'm not phoning customer service because to be honest I don't have the money to be put on hold or to even talk to someone there.
it's a free toll number ohh and if your in the UK start it with 00800 because 0800 didnt work
"Me and my squad of ultimate bad-asses will protect you! Check it out. Independently targeting particle-beam phalanx. WHAP! Fry half a city with this puppy. We got tactical smart missiles, phase plasma pulse rifles, RPGs. We got sonic, electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, we got sharp sticks."

vanmundagard
12.13.2011 , 09:10 AM | #4
yup i had this problem a couple days ago when i couldn't remember one of my questions i put in a ticket and they said they can only do security questions over the phone so you gotta call there number

Ravenneyez
12.13.2011 , 09:10 AM | #5
this is getting old security questions cause alot of trouble for players, they should remove this crap.

Amodin
12.13.2011 , 09:11 AM | #6
You have to contact support, and next time, copy your things down if you can't remember.

LiamC
12.13.2011 , 09:12 AM | #7
I don't have the money to contact them via phone, it cost to much money! this is ********.
Proud Non CE Owner.

Rahl_Windsong
12.13.2011 , 09:16 AM | #8
You did not write them down? I had a security question issue and finally I got in and edited all of my answers to be long numbers so there can be NO mistake about uppercase/lowercase and spaces between words. Now I can answer all of my security questions quickly and correctly. I think I had to answer all 5 original questions before they let me edit them but finally I must have got them right and now have everything edited to a much simpler format, also with numbers as answers to the questions it should be pretty secure....

LiamC
12.13.2011 , 09:18 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Rahl_Windsong View Post
You did not write them down? I had a security question issue and finally I got in and edited all of my answers to be long numbers so there can be NO mistake about uppercase/lowercase and spaces between words. Now I can answer all of my security questions quickly and correctly. I think I had to answer all 5 original questions before they let me edit them but finally I must have got them right and now everything edited to a much simpler format, also with numbers as answers to the questions it should be pretty secure....
Please say you didn't have to phone them. I shall write them down If they reset it for me.
Proud Non CE Owner.

Kitty_Whoopass
12.13.2011 , 09:22 AM | #10
I had this problem - I'd mistyped one of my answers. I had to call to get it fixed. Tried three times. The first two times I was on hold for over an hour and hung up. The third time I called late at night on a Sunday (west coast US) and got through in less than 20 minutes.

It is frustrating! I would open a ticket via the website if you can't afford to call. I would guess response times will be slower now because everyone is trying to get in all at once.