Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Which class has the best storyline, in your opinion?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Which class has the best storyline, in your opinion?

Lalush
02.14.2012 , 08:07 PM | #11
so far what I play
SW (50) Really cool history
IA (50) Same is just u can't stop playing cos u want to know what happen.
SI (50) Its a cool history I play LS so I don't know what happen in the DS
JC (35) I can't play this thing boring history
Smug (40) Another cool history
RT (25) so far a good history

I haven't play the other clases but I will play a JK after.

KefkaP
02.14.2012 , 08:49 PM | #12
I have not finished any storylines yet, but have gotten far in SW. Its an okay storyline, though I feel like an errand boy the whole time. Playing DS you get to do some sadistically fun things!

BH seems alright, just got off the starter planet
IS is the most fun, and I am still in act 1. It's just keeps you in and you want to know what happens next!

I should probably play a republic character at some point...

Mawduce
02.14.2012 , 11:04 PM | #13
i gotta go with Sith Warrior, Imperial Agent, Jedi Knight, Bounty Hunter... then everyone else falls off with Inquisitor falling at the bottom. My Inq is in act 3 and cant bring myself to play it
I was made to fly, and you were made to die...

vsalcedo
02.14.2012 , 11:45 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Kerplode View Post
My Jedi Knight is only level 15 and it's much more interesting to me than my level 24 Inquisitor.

Jedi Knight's starter planet was actually FUN, compared to the rest which were boring and a chore to get through.
See I think Tythons the most boring planet of all...I guess is a matter of opinion.

AT the moment my pick is :

SI
BH
Trooper
Smuggler
JK
Consular

Didn't get too far or deep into the AI but the whole killing and following terrorist screams 24 to me.

gaskull
02.15.2012 , 08:17 AM | #15
Got my SI to 50, and well I enjoyed it honestly..and I'm hungry for more content..but otherwise..I've started a bunch of alt's which im switching between..IA, SW,BH & even a trooper..[though I dont like being on the republic side...]

so will see how that goes,

Darth_Reyeja-Kāli
THE-KĀLI-CLAN/LEGACY
ReyejaRai'omRystayaGrivainth
Pasjjaya Yjassath
Rehl'anoe Or'ishan

Arkathan
02.15.2012 , 08:43 AM | #16
I've played several classes, although some further than others, but my take would be:

1) Sith Warrior - The story was gripping and kept me interested from lvl 1 to the end. Of all the classes, this was by far the best.

2) Trooper - I tend to prefer the Force sensitive class stories, but this was extremely well written. After Act 1, I think it loses a little bit of it's punch, but still very good.

3) Sith Inquisitor - Pretty good, but lacking in some areas. By no means anywhere near as good as Sith Warrior, but still decent.

4) Jedi Consular - On par with the Inquisitor. Not good, but not bad. Just ok.

5) Imperial Agent - playing this class to 50 was extremely difficult. With the bugs with cover, to a mind-numbing story line, which after Act 2 goes straight into the toilet, I considered giving up all together.

6) Smuggler - Just bad. Plain bad. There's nothing about this story that I like.

Sith Warrior is where it's at, especially if you go full dark. It's what Star Wars is all about.

Kamee
02.15.2012 , 11:28 AM | #17
I haven't done much levelling but here is my opinion;

1) Imperial Agent (Level 50) - Amazing storyline. Act I was great, Act II was slow to start but amazing throughout and the end... Just amazing.

2) Sith Warrior (Level 32) - A fairly good storyline. Still haven't finished Act I but I can guess what happens... Which is the problem with it. You know what's going to happen and how it's going to end.

3) Jedi Knight (Level 24) - Fantastic so far. I'm not usually a 'light-side' guy, but it is really good. I can kind of predict what will happen but there's a part of me that has no idea.

4) Bounty Hunter (Level 26) - Good, solid storyline. Haven't got very far through Act I so I haven't really seen the best of it. I can see it being a very good story if I can commit :P

5) Trooper (Level 14) - Ugh. Getting off of Ord Mantell was a chore. The end of it was quite good, but the rest was boring. I can't see myself levelling this until very late on. I want to though, I can see it having great potential.

6) Sith Inquisitor (Level 14) - Korriban was fun. But I can see myself becoming an errand boy throughout most of Act I.

That's all I've tried. I need to stick to one character but I just can't! Most of them have good stories I just want to do them all.
Fleas!

Bobbyrab
02.15.2012 , 12:12 PM | #18
Ugh...I think I picked the worst class story-wise to level...the smuggler.

I was so pumped about playing my own Han Solo...and the gameplay was great...but the story was very bland...villains were horrible, and there's never any urgency...and at the very last moment, a twist and plot device are added that feel very tacked-on.

After grinding through the smuggler, started IA (15), BH (10), SW (5), and JK (12) alts...all four storylines are developing better than the entirety of the smuggler story through level 50.

The SW and IA stories have intrigue...SW almost from the start and IA very soon after leaving the origin world...

The JK story is epic and makes you feel like a special part of the ongoing TOR story.

The BH has some nice starting twists that really sink you into the story.

The smuggler story has none of this. The only good parts are some nice witticisms and the Risha romance.

kinglanevothree
02.15.2012 , 12:55 PM | #19
Spoiler
My Little Tauntaun - Darth Xedrix server
Commando (Main) - Gunnery spec
Gunslinger - Sharpshooter spec
Mercenary - Arsenal spec

DeltaEkotte
02.15.2012 , 01:06 PM | #20
Agent is the best that I have played to date other than that, SI and Trooper are tied for second, Smuggler looks good (finished Nar Shadaa last night), I havn't been able to get a JC off of Corasant yet and I am only on Nar Shadaa on my JK so I don't know about them. Agent, SI, Trooper, Smugger in that order from best to worst.
Imperial General Ekotte, Captin of the Mandalorian Fist; E-Chimaera