Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Server List NOT POPULATING

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

sir_tokesalot
12.19.2011 , 11:44 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Zaragosa View Post
Solved issue by uninstalling the game and reinstalling it, all working fine again.
I've done this three times and it hasn't worked. At this point I just want my money back. $85 for a game I can't even play, thanks Bioware.
"Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

mtmb
12.19.2011 , 12:21 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by sir_tokesalot View Post
I've done this three times and it hasn't worked. At this point I just want my money back. $85 for a game I can't even play, thanks Bioware.
yeah same here. ive installed and reinstalled but nothing seems to work..

sir_tokesalot
12.19.2011 , 04:55 PM | #23
I'm waiting on an email reply from support. This will be the third one after two useless emails from them already. I expect I won't receive it until tomorrow. By then the game will be launched and I will have officially missed all my early access time because of this issue. Thanks again, Bioware. I guess I wasted $5 on the preorder.
"Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

sir_tokesalot
12.20.2011 , 09:35 PM | #24
Still no fix? This is complete ********. I've tried everything. I'm done.

Rillion
12.23.2011 , 04:26 AM | #25
same Issue here, a little upset Bioware has not tried to help the many people who need it
There is only one way to solve your issues! Missles, Flamethrowers, and a hail of Blaster bolts!!

sir_tokesalot
12.25.2011 , 10:53 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Rillion View Post
same Issue here, a little upset Bioware has not tried to help the many people who need it
I agree. The technical problems are to be expected at the initial launch of such a big game, but it is the lack of available and useful support that really frustrates me. No phone lines and the emails just keep telling me to try things that I have already tried, that I have already told Bioware I have tried. My most rescent email to support hasn't even been replied to, and it's been five days. I know there is a fix out there some where, but I can't find it and Bioware is not being the least bit helpful. Oddly enough, when I called Origin I was able to get through right away. They weren't able to offer any technical assistance but what they were able to do was give me a refund. So I refunded my digital deluxe copy and cancelled my subscription. I might subscribe again once I have found a fix for this issue, but for now I'm done. Thanks for nothing, Bioware.