Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Server List NOT POPULATING

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Dudeinthecorner
12.18.2011 , 02:21 AM | #11
had already tried that and repairing gonna repair one more time then im just gonna wait till launch and if still dont work they lost at least a years sub

Dudeinthecorner
12.18.2011 , 03:48 AM | #12
tried every thing suggested still not working i cant open a ticket which is weird i have played many mmo's WoW snd i played DCUO at launch and never had this kinda problem

Dudeinthecorner
12.18.2011 , 06:06 AM | #13
by the way if a gm sees this i have tried opening ports totally disabling my firewall and antivirus software and every thing else i have seen posted in forums and still the same results.

mtmb
12.18.2011 , 06:24 AM | #14
I made a thread about this earlier but no one replied..
Cant see any servers. added exceptions to firewall and anti virus
reinstalled, repaired.. dont everything thats been mentioned in previous posts but i still cant see the server list. Works fine for my bro on his account on his pc but doesnt seem to work for me.

mtmb
12.18.2011 , 02:53 PM | #15
Has anyone been able to fix this?

sir_tokesalot
12.18.2011 , 03:04 PM | #16
I am also having this issue. I tried reinstalling the game client and patches but that didnt help. I also tried using the "repair" fearture in the game client and still nothing. I also left it for about 15 minutes and it still didn't populate. I'm in Canada, btw.
"Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

mtmb
12.18.2011 , 03:40 PM | #17
Yeah happens to me aswell .. (in uk) works fine for my bro and we are both in the same house

sir_tokesalot
12.18.2011 , 11:57 PM | #18
Still no fix for this? I'm getting pissed off. I paid $5 to preorder for no reason apparently because this issue is preventing me from playing and support is not being very supportive.
"Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

sir_tokesalot
12.19.2011 , 11:22 AM | #19
Keep posting just to keep this thread at the top. Wouldn't want it to get lost in the 400+ other customer support threads.

Zaragosa
12.19.2011 , 11:38 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by mtmb View Post
Has anyone been able to fix this?
Updated my video drivers and started having graphic issues. I then reverted back to old drivers , but inadvertly removed RAID drivers. Reverted to a previous restore point and game then wouldn't populate server listing.

Solved issue by uninstalling the game and reinstalling it, all working fine again.
Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.