Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best Assassin build?

jaehyeon
02.04.2012 , 02:56 AM | #1
What's the best build for PvE DPS/Leveling? I don't really want to tank. :s I'm only level 15 but I'm looking forward to the future. :L

Zaxem
02.04.2012 , 06:50 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by jaehyeon View Post
What's the best build for PvE DPS/Leveling? I don't really want to tank. :s I'm only level 15 but I'm looking forward to the future. :L
lvling not 2 sure since i lvled up as deception but deception is a pure pve dps build
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.-Through passion, I gain strength.Through strength, I gain power.Through power, I gain victory.Through victory, my chains are broken.The Force shall free me 55 Juggernaut55 Assassin 50 Sniper 55 Mercenary50 Guardian55 Marauder

Invitcted
02.04.2012 , 06:52 AM | #3
According to all the theroycrafting I've seen madness is the best endgame dps spec.
▔ịị◚◚◚◚◚ịịδ▔ịị7▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒)

rossonja
02.04.2012 , 09:26 AM | #4
I run the 23/00/18 darkness/madness hybrid. Havent had much time to test it yet, but it is supposed to be great for pvp and have good dps. You also get Raze and Deathfield. In addition, you get alot of the good defensive things from Darkness so youll be able to live longer in pve if need be.

Invitcted
02.04.2012 , 09:28 AM | #5
That's a pvp spec, there's no way you're going to be taking that into a raid for a whole host of reasons.
▔ịị◚◚◚◚◚ịịδ▔ịị7▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒)

Atyla
02.06.2012 , 06:57 AM | #6
23/0/18 is the best build in my opinion.

You can pvp very well and still can tank with it.

Kurugi
02.06.2012 , 08:20 AM | #7
OP asks for PvE dps builds, people respond with pvp tanking builds.

God I the love forums...

blargian
02.06.2012 , 10:27 AM | #8
i went full madness all the way to 50, with just enough in deception to get the full obfuscation stealth bonus

i was consistently able to take gold elites 2 levels above me (especially once getting talos as a companion) and i beat the story line at lvl 49 with no help

madness has proven to be more powerful than anything i've ever played. i lvled a sniper to 40 before realizing i should have gone operative, then a lvl 50 bounty hunter was twice as easy as that, but assassin has been easier than anything

pixelelement
02.06.2012 , 11:28 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Atyla View Post
23/0/18 is the best build in my opinion.

You can pvp very well and still can tank with it.
Ya well say by by after next patch. That and the 27/14/0 are getting nerfed.
Vima/Kota
Sith Assassin . Mercenary
----------------------------------------------------

Veigh
02.06.2012 , 12:24 PM | #10
Go pure Deception and a few points in madness and darkness for the extra dmg/crits etc. Best PvE build by far.