Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Class Mirror Ability Dictionary

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Class Mirror Ability Dictionary

Mirdthestrill's Avatar


Mirdthestrill
02.03.2012 , 10:26 PM | #1
Hello everyone. I'm very new to the healer forums, but I believe that troopers can get good advice from bounty hunters, and vice versa. Repeat with Sage/Sorc, and Op/Scoundel. I'd like to compile a dictionary of mirrored abilities and their names. Unfortunately, all I have is a Combat Medic Trooper. So, I could use some info so that I can actually make this moderately useful to new players. Thanks!

Trooper/Bounty Hunter Equivalents:

Hammer Shot/Rapid Shots
Heals target for X amount of damage
0 Ammo/0 Heat
Global Cooldown

Medical Probe/Rapid Scan
Heals a single target for X amount of damage
2 second cast
3 ammo/25 heat
Global Cooldown

Advanced Medical Probe/Healing Scan
Heals a single target for X amount
1.5 second cast
2 ammo/16 heat
9 second cooldown

Supercharged Cells/Supercharged Gas
Converts 30 charges of Combat Support Cell/Cylinder to supercharge your blaster(s), venting 1 ammo/8 heat and
increasing all damage and healing dealt by 5% for 10 seconds. While active, the following abilities gain
Supercharge effects:
(Combat effects removed)
Advanced Medical Probe/Healing Scan: Cooldown reduced by 100%.
Kolto Bomb/Missile: Places a shield on all targets, reducing damage taken by 5% for 15 seconds.
Global cooldown

Kolto Bomb/Kolto Missile
Fires a bomb/missile, healing four targets for X amount
2 ammo/16 heat
6 second cooldown

Trauma Probe/Kolto Shell

Deploys a Trauma Probe/Kolto Shell on the target that has 10 charges and lasts 5 minutes.
When damaged, the Probe/Shell loses 1 charge and heals the target for X.
This effect cannot occur more than once every 3 seconds. Only one Probe/Shell can be deployed at a time.
2 ammo/16 heat
Global Cooldown

Bacta Injection/Emergency Scan
Heals target player for X amount
0 Ammo/0 Heat
21 second cooldown

Fast Reload/Vent Heat
Reloads 6 ammo or vents 50 heat.

Emergency Medical Probe/Onboard AED
Revives an incapacitated ally with 25% of their total health
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Info still needed:

The cooldown on Fast Reload
The ammo/heat cost for Emergency Medical Probe and the cooldown
Information on an ability called "Cure/Field Aid" or something like that.
Let me know if I missed anything.

Just post them in the format I have for everything else above if you have time, if not I'll convert them myself.

Thanks!
I <3 alts!

Mirdthestrill's Avatar


Mirdthestrill
02.04.2012 , 03:48 PM | #2
EDIT: This will become the new station for the Consular/Inquisitor dictionary. Thanks are due to Fenrit for most of the information seen here.

= Consular
= Inquisitor

Consular/Inquisitor Equivalents:

Benevolence/Dark Heal
Heals a single target for X amount.
1.5 second cast
50 force
Global Cooldown

Deliverance/Dark Infusion
Heals a single target for approximately 2000-2500.
3 second cast
55 force
Global Cooldown

Force Armor/Static Barrier
Provides a shield to absorb a moderate amount of damage. Last 30 seconds. Target is debuffed so that they aren't able to recieve another shield for 20 seconds.
65 force
4.5 second Cooldown

Rejuvenation/Resurgence
Initial Heal for a small amount, and an additional heal over time for 9 seconds.
30 force
6 second Cooldown

Healing Trance/Innervate
Channeled heal for a small amount.
40 force
9 second Cooldown

Salvation/Revivication
Area of Effect heal. Initial hit for 800-1000 plus another 1000-1500 over 10 seconds. Hits 8 players.
2 second cast
100 force
15 second Cooldown

Conveyance/Force Bending
(Fully skilled) Your Rejuvenation/Resurgence has a 100% chance to increase the effect of your next heal ability:
Benevolence/Dark Heal - Critical chance increased by 60%
Deliverance/Dark Infusion - Force cost reduced by 30%
Heal trance/Innervate - Critical chance increased by 25%
Salvation/Revivification - Force cost reduced by 30%
Subject only to cooldown on Rejuvenation/Resurgence

Rescue/Extrication
Lowers Target threat by moderate amount, and if friendly target, pulls player to you.
30 Force
1 minute cooldown


Not really sure if I need anything else here. Let me know if I'm missing something/have wrong info.
I <3 alts!

Mirdthestrill's Avatar


Mirdthestrill
02.04.2012 , 07:11 PM | #3
EDIT: This is now the hub for Smuggler/Imperial Agent healing mirror abilities! This is the last section...

= Smuggler
= Imperial Agent

Smuggler/Imperial Agent Equivalents:

Underworld Medicine/Kolto Injection
Heals Target for X Damage
Generates Upper Hand if skill points have been put into Exploratory Surgery/Generates Tactical Advantage if skill points have been put into Incisive Action
25 energy

Kolto Pack/Kolto Infusion
Heals Target for X
Consumes Upper Hand/Tactical Advantage
20 energy

Diagnostic Scan/Diagnostic Scan
Heals target for your Bonus Tech Healing over 3 seconds
0 energy

Slow Release Medpack/Kolto Probe
Heals target for X over 18 seconds. Stacks up to 2.
Has 30% chance to generate Upper Hand/Tactical Advantage if talent points spent into Medpack Mastery/Medical Engineering
15 energy

Emergency Medpack/Surgical Probe
Heals target for X Amount
Consumes Upper Hand/Tactical Advantage
Will immediately regrant Upper Hand/Tactical Advantage if skill points spent into Emergent Emergencies/Surgical Precision, and used on target under 30% health.
0 energy

Kolto Cloud/Recuperative Nanotech
Heals Target and 3 others within 10m for X over 6 Seconds
30 energy
15 second cooldown

Heartrigger Patch/Resuscitation Probe
Revives Target Player in Combat with 25% Health
0 energy
1.5 Sec Cast
5 minute cooldown
If cast in combat, will not allow any other Battle Rez for 5 minutes.

Cool Head/Adrenaline Probe
Restores 50 (66 talented) Energy over 3 seconds
2 min cooldown

This looks like just about everything...thanks, Kharde! I'm still missing the cooldowns for a lot of the stuff, but that looks like just about it ability wise. Once again, contact me if you spot any omissions or problems.
I <3 alts!

Mirdthestrill's Avatar


Mirdthestrill
02.04.2012 , 08:26 PM | #4
Unfortunately, I cannot use more than 21 smilies. Looks like I'll have to scrap that...

EDIT: Thanks, Mooby, for the solution.
I <3 alts!

LexiCazam's Avatar


LexiCazam
02.05.2012 , 05:19 AM | #5

Hi Mirdthestrill!

Thanks for taking the time to compile this list. It's a rather useful one so we hope you don't abandon it because of the smiley limitation! Pretty sure you can find a way to format it so you don't use the emoticon in every line.

Cheers!

Mooby's Avatar


Mooby
02.05.2012 , 05:58 AM | #6
If it's 21 smilies per post, you can use your 3 replies after your original post to put other classes in, which will be 21 smilies each so that should cover it.

Fenrit's Avatar


Fenrit
02.05.2012 , 06:32 AM | #7
Ello, I can give you the mirror names and basic descriptions, but I do not have the exact numbers... Sadly I'm at work and posting from my smart phone. Here's the Sith Inquisitor/Jedi Sage

Benevolence(sage)/Dark Heal (sorc)
Cast 1.5 sec
50 force
Moderate annount of healing

Deliverance (sage)/Dark Infusion (sorc)
Cast 3 sec
55 force
Big heal (roughly 2-2.5k non crit. Up to 5k on a solid crit)

Force Armor (sage)/Static Barrier (sorc)
Instant
65 force (untalented)
4.5 sec cool down (untalented)
Provides a shield to absorb a moderate amount of damage. Last 30 seconds. Target gets debuffed so they aren't able to Recieve another shield for 20 seconds. Cool down and force cost can be lowered through talents

Rejuvenation (sage)/Resurgence (sorc)
Instant
30 force
6 sec cool down

Instant heal for a small amount plus a 9 second hot

Healing Trance (sage)/Innervate (sorc)
Instant
40 force
9 sec cool down
Channeled heal for a Moderate amount

Salvation (sage)/Revivication (sorc)
2 sec cast
100 force
15 sec cool down
AoE heal. Initial hit for 0800-1000 plus another 1000-1500 over 10 seconds

Conveyance (sage)/Force Bending (sorc)
Fully skilled talent your resurgence/rejuvenation has a 100% chance to increase the effect of your next heal ability:
Benevolence/dark heal- force cost reduced by 50%
Deliverance/Dark Inf- cast time reduced by 1 sec
Heal trance/Innervate- crit chance increased by 25%
salvation/reviv- force cost reduced by 30%

The only addition I have is that if talented, the Innervate/trance Crits make your next mana tap ability free of health cost. Making the crit boost on convey/force bending very powerful

So'Kane <Caedas> -- Ajunta Pall -- Sith Sorc

Mirdthestrill's Avatar


Mirdthestrill
02.05.2012 , 10:16 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Mooby View Post
If it's 21 smilies per post, you can use your 3 replies after your original post to put other classes in, which will be 21 smilies each so that should cover it.
Great idea! I'll reformat it that way as soon as I have time!
I <3 alts!

Mirdthestrill's Avatar


Mirdthestrill
02.05.2012 , 10:17 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Fenrit View Post
Ello, I can give you the mirror names and basic descriptions, but I do not have the exact numbers... Sadly I'm at work and posting from my smart phone. Here's the Sith Inquisitor/Jedi Sage

Benevolence(sage)/Dark Heal (sorc)
Cast 1.5 sec
50 force
Moderate annount of healing

Deliverance (sage)/Dark Infusion (sorc)
Cast 3 sec
55 force
Big heal (roughly 2-2.5k non crit. Up to 5k on a solid crit)

Force Armor (sage)/Static Barrier (sorc)
Instant
65 force (untalented)
4.5 sec cool down (untalented)
Provides a shield to absorb a moderate amount of damage. Last 30 seconds. Target gets debuffed so they aren't able to Recieve another shield for 20 seconds. Cool down and force cost can be lowered through talents

Rejuvenation (sage)/Resurgence (sorc)
Instant
30 force
6 sec cool down

Instant heal for a small amount plus a 9 second hot

Healing Trance (sage)/Innervate (sorc)
Instant
40 force
9 sec cool down
Channeled heal for a Moderate amount

Salvation (sage)/Revivication (sorc)
2 sec cast
100 force
15 sec cool down
AoE heal. Initial hit for 0800-1000 plus another 1000-1500 over 10 seconds

Conveyance (sage)/Force Bending (sorc)
Fully skilled talent your resurgence/rejuvenation has a 100% chance to increase the effect of your next heal ability:
Benevolence/dark heal- force cost reduced by 50%
Deliverance/Dark Inf- cast time reduced by 1 sec
Heal trance/Innervate- crit chance increased by 25%
salvation/reviv- force cost reduced by 30%

The only addition I have is that if talented, the Innervate/trance Crits make your next mana tap ability free of health cost. Making the crit boost on convey/force bending very powerful

So'Kane <Caedas> -- Ajunta Pall -- Sith Sorc
Excellent! I'll be adding these as soon as I can, and that'll make the guide almost 2/3s finished. Thanks for all the support everyone!
I <3 alts!

Mirdthestrill's Avatar


Mirdthestrill
02.05.2012 , 10:29 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by LexiCazam View Post

Hi Mirdthestrill!

Thanks for taking the time to compile this list. It's a rather useful one so we hope you don't abandon it because of the smiley limitation! Pretty sure you can find a way to format it so you don't use the emoticon in every line.

Cheers!
Thanks for the encouragement. Mooby just below you suggested a solution, so I'll be continuing with Sage/Sorc equivalents some time today!
I <3 alts!