Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Problem seeing previous forum posts

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Problem seeing previous forum posts

12.15.2011 , 08:46 AM | #1
In the swtor website, usually I can click my own name to get to my profile, click the statistics tab and then click Find all posts by soneil. That's usually how I check to see if there have been more comments or replies on threads I've participated in. For the last couple of days, every time I try doing that I get the following message.

soneil, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Obviously not right since it's my own posts I'm trying to check. Also means I might have a hard time finding this thread if I come back tomorrow since they seem to slip down the list pretty quick.
Academy Exemplar - Gav Daragon
Republic 50s - Nefash, Tal-Hirron, Delin
Imperial 50s - Terrill, Rending, Vermeesa
Nefash's Pilot Training School - Space missions resource.

12.15.2011 , 08:48 AM | #2
The search functions seem to still be offline. As of last night, BW/EA were doing some back end maintenance and took them down. They will be restored once work is completed.
. Fear teh Beta Pixel!