Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Price of Victory

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

alexmodessa
02.03.2012 , 08:13 PM | #1
I got the final mission in act II. At the space station. Not going to go into more depth for the sake of spoilers. After the conversation on the holoterminal i logged off for the night. When I got back online, the mission Price of Victory had restarted to the point where you go back to talk to the chick on hoth.

I now have two class quest chains going, I also cannot talk to any of my companions yet, including the two new ones, or start any space missions. One of the chains is the last mission of act II. And the second one is at the beginning of act III.

So I dont want to do this whole thing twice, although the double quest rewards is nice.

Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else, or if there is anything customer service can do.

I did open a ticket in game, and the response i got was. We forwarded this and look for it maybe in patches. It read like a canned response.

-Alex

Bronholz
02.03.2012 , 08:20 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings alexmodessa,

Thank you for reporting this issue to us, please can you create a new ticket either In-Game or via a mail to support@swtor.com.

In this ticket please include the following information:
  • Server Name
  • Character Name
  • Mission Name(s)
  • Description of your issue.
  • Keyword: Venus
If you include all this information then we will be in a better position to assist you in this matter.

Please see this post for the correct use of a Keyword.

Thank you for your continuing patience in this matter.
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support