Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ordered digital version from Origin - No registration key was emailed

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Ordered digital version from Origin - No registration key was emailed

Rekatan
12.15.2011 , 08:42 AM | #1
Is this emailed out on day of release? I only got a pre-order code, but I've just realized that my account isn't marked as "registered" yet, so technically when the 20th hits, I'll be unable to play unless I fix this.

Rulyen
12.15.2011 , 08:44 AM | #2
When you go to 'My Account', then to 'Code Redemption' and scroll down to 'Code History' you should see your already registered pre-order.

The product key will be sent to you by Origin about 16th December.

You also would like to have a look here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showp...&postcount=499

Thank you.

You are enabled to play in the the EGA until the 20th without a product registration code.
Your PRC will be, as stated above, emailed to you on the 16th if you purchased from Origin, or included in your game packaging if you bought a hard copy.
. Fear teh Beta Pixel!

Vorlesh
12.15.2011 , 08:46 AM | #3
I would expect that once the Digital copy is available to download an email will be sent out to you for registration. As the game is not yet released, only if you pre-order do you get early access.

If you were to purchase the Digital version after the 20th I would expect an immediate registration code to be e-mailed.

If you haven't received one by 21st/22nd then I would contact Origin Customer services.

Rekatan
12.15.2011 , 08:46 AM | #4
Ah ok thanks, I fail at search ^_^

I knew there was two codes, just wasn't sure if it was supposed to have been received yet. Thanks again.