Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Good or Bad does this effect your Story??

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Good or Bad does this effect your Story??

Alloha
02.03.2012 , 05:24 PM | #1
I've just finish the story for my Jedi Consular and i was wondering how much different if any is the story effected by your moral standing. So i went light side for my guy if I went dark side would my story had been different???
cover me porkins!!

Rouge
02.03.2012 , 07:39 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Alloha View Post
I've just finish the story for my Jedi Consular and i was wondering how much different if any is the story effected by your moral standing. So i went light side for my guy if I went dark side would my story had been different???
Haven't played JC myself, but supposedly there's little difference beyond whether you make it to the Jedi Council or not.
Think of this: If you will play a Jedi or a Sith, now you will never get to take your apprentice to fight with you in flashpoints, warzones or raids. You will never face together any of the big end-game bosses.

Shotgonius
02.03.2012 , 08:00 PM | #3
Eh. Not really. Mainly the ending, which has no effect until more class quests are added.

Like I know for the JK:
Spoiler

The Agent
Spoiler

The Inquisitor
Spoiler

Rouge
02.03.2012 , 08:32 PM | #4
Actually, Imperius is apparently the Light Side one and Occulus the neutral.
Think of this: If you will play a Jedi or a Sith, now you will never get to take your apprentice to fight with you in flashpoints, warzones or raids. You will never face together any of the big end-game bosses.

Lord_of_Stone
02.03.2012 , 08:36 PM | #5
Some more than others. The JC isnt affected much at the end, but during Act one and two its completely different. The IA is the biggest change. Towards the end, you are seeing ENTIRELY different characters between LS and DS. Thats all I know for sure. I have a feeling the BH is very different depending on morality. The JK seems to have larger overarching changes that you dont see.