Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Begin Your Journey

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

bloomfireblade
02.11.2012 , 05:42 AM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by RhuneSteihl View Post
Okay so I played several other MMO's:

WoW
Rift
Lineage 2
Eve
EQ
EQ2

Etc etc. The issue isnt whether SWTOR is awesome or has some new features. It does and it is. The issue, which Bioware has yet to show me they understand is the end game. END GAME IS THE GAME. After a year your fastest growing customer base will taper off and fail if you keep focusing on hey heres stuff for newbs to the game!!! Its a waste of your efforts. We can all see how the game works and are playing it. Even new players can figure it out.

Let alone end game, what about current bugs or bad parst of the game. The interface SUCKS. Having the map be huge constantly SUCKS, (YES EVEN WITH THE MAP FADE). Not having a damn DPS METER, (DPS METER NEEDED PLUG PLUG HINT HINT), sucks. Not being able to Mod the inerface SUCKS. Oh and the fact that I have to CNTRL UU all the time to regain my left click ability is ridiculous.

Other than these things Im sure there are other things I can rap about, however I want one thing to be understood here:

I love this game. Its a blast. I only want to help improve it if possible.

- Rhune
the only issues i have is Warzone Queue and 9000 error well you are correct on 1 thing Bioware does not listen to reason you cannot expand if the foundation is bugged.
But do they listen no and as for there Customer support what do they do telling it to another department witch either do not care or delete the tickets.
its now allmost 2 months and sofar Bioware made every mistake a newcomer can do I ask you where is there superior Support they braged at E3/Gamescom I still wait for it. True some issues have been fixed witch should have never been in the final release after the intense Testing Period The Old Republic.
As i see the PR says something and the dev do just the other thing if they keep ignoring the request of the costumer and pay attention of the mistake they will be like warhammer a ghost town sure some people will subscribe but in long term they will leave
I am really concerned how they intend to stay around for 20 years if they keep ignoreing the serious issue and move on
I recall they claimed to be better then SOE then why do they Repeat their mistakes adding new content instead fixing the reported Bugs
And no I am not Trolling just stating my concern how things are going since launch witch I am entitled to do even if some of you disagree

LtHardcharger
02.13.2012 , 08:21 PM | #62
Umm, if anybody can't get through character creation, I'm pretty sure they're going to be completely flummoxed by the game. While I applaud the idea of tutorial videos, I'd say there are some other aspects that might be better subjects for videos. For example, the difference between Enhancements and Modifications.
It is better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness. - Terry Pratchett

ousmokeit
02.14.2012 , 11:41 PM | #63
See not so hard enjoy ur time not playing thx for the cash:d:d:d see yah over sea's