Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Begin Your Journey

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Tal-N
02.03.2012 , 05:26 PM | #11
Woooo! Go Musco!!!

Shimmer-Holler
02.03.2012 , 05:26 PM | #12
A little late for creating a new player guide. It's going to help what percent of the population versus bug fixes that help probably a larger percentage?

Jett-Rinn
02.03.2012 , 05:28 PM | #13
Very cool works fin on both FF and chrome for me. This is also very handy for first Time MMO players and those new to gaming.
Remember kids say anything remotely positive about SWTOR and you're automatically labeled a Bioware employee.

Skoll
02.03.2012 , 05:29 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Tal-N View Post
Woooo! Go Musco!!!
Where's William Wallace by the way?
Hi! I'm Darth Harrington of Darth Harrington's Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids Emporium and Moon Base. Due to a garbled subspace transmission, I am currently overstocked on all Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids, and I am passing the savings onto yoooou!

Tarn_Sirun
02.03.2012 , 05:42 PM | #15
might have been useful BEFORE the game launched

Wepo
02.03.2012 , 05:45 PM | #16
Goodness, some of you posters would whine about a million dollars.

On topic: This is a solid, informative video well narrated by Mr. Musco that covers the basics for beginners - exactly what it is designed to do. Looking forward to the others marked "coming soon".

Tarn_Sirun
02.03.2012 , 06:16 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Wepo View Post
Goodness, some of you posters would whine about a million dollars.

On topic: This is a solid, informative video well narrated by Mr. Musco that covers the basics for beginners - exactly what it is designed to do. Looking forward to the others marked "coming soon".
dont worry the others will come about 2 and a half months after everyone has already learned about it themselves

Marcato
02.03.2012 , 06:23 PM | #18
People need a tutorial to explain how to create a character? Well I'll be.

Jett-Rinn
02.03.2012 , 06:25 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Marcato View Post
People need a tutorial to explain how to create a character? Well I'll be.
TOR has a lot and I mean a lot of first time MMO players....I have met quite a few who are Star Wars Fans and might have played KOTOR but nothing since then..it's a good thing for them.
Remember kids say anything remotely positive about SWTOR and you're automatically labeled a Bioware employee.

Force_Storm
02.03.2012 , 06:31 PM | #20
chrome is the ****, let the noobs eat cake
thread ender