Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mass Effect 3

psychogobstopper
02.03.2012 , 09:43 PM | #11
Yeah, that makes sense. Just "give" a huge MMORPG to a studio that's wrapping up an important franchise title and is already working on another important title, when that studio doesn't have the MMORPG experience that the current studio now has. Brilliant idea, really.

Seductivpancakes
02.03.2012 , 10:10 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by wrmrstacrdwower View Post
How to save SWTOR:

Give it to Bioware Edmonton.
They would just turn SWTOR in to a shooter like ME3.

Razot
02.03.2012 , 10:35 PM | #13
Nah i learned from DA2 and now this game. I will not preorder, If fact i will wait a month or more to buy it if at all.

Steam user here with a 100+ games and i have never had any problems with them. Other online retailers have been nothing but problems over the years so i have no real interest in buying through Orgins and i am sure i am not alone on that one.

Sure i bought this game through Orgins but its an MMO you can always DL from the game site once you have an account, Single player games... forget about it!!

Ellvaan
02.04.2012 , 12:39 AM | #14
Greetings everyone!

While we appreciate that you are excited about Mass Effect 3, we ask that threads in this area revolve around discussion of Star Wars Universe versus non-Star Wars related games, even if they are Bioware. We are therefore closing this thread and appreciate your understanding.

Thank you!