Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Official Q&A Thread for February 10th, 2012 Q&A Blog Post

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Official Q&A Thread for February 10th, 2012 Q&A Blog Post
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Silinoz
02.03.2012 , 05:22 PM | #41
What else can we expect to see to keep us busy post level 50? I'd hate to see everyone just standing around on the fleet waiting for queues to pop.

AnyaMonster
02.03.2012 , 05:22 PM | #42
will the game ever include Squibs or Tessellated Arboreal binjinphants?

viski
02.03.2012 , 05:22 PM | #43
Are you aware that some classes get more medals then the other class are able for example Tanks such as Guardian and Shadow....and if you are aware of that are you gonna do anything to balance so that all classes can get at least approximately the same amount of medals?

nwdewitt
02.03.2012 , 05:22 PM | #44
Are there any plans to make the faction specific crystals available to both; Allowing Empire to obtain a cyan color crystal and Republic to obtain a purple color crystal?

Luca
02.03.2012 , 05:22 PM | #45
While they might still be far away in the live development cycle, are mini-games (pazaak, pod races etc.) currently on the so called "wall of crazy"? Do you think they'll just stay "crazy" of there is a possibility to see them in-game, someday?
Server: The Progenitor (EU RP-PvE)

Zanxscarce
02.03.2012 , 05:23 PM | #46
When can we expect server to server transitions? Some servers seem like ghost towns while others are reasonably populated.

Is it something that has been brought up among you guys as an option?
Or is it something you've decided to completely stay away from?
- Zanxscarce - Sith Meditation Sphere *sigh* -

Southead
02.03.2012 , 05:23 PM | #47
When will Healers get equivalent medal rewards in PVP to Damage dealers?

For Example, right now If I am speced Damage (Merc BH) I will receive between 5 and 10 medals depending on the game. In the same game providing healing support only you will receive only 3 maybe 4 if your lucky (2.5k heal, 5k heal, 75k heailing, 300k healing).

Since medals = Valor and commendations this just doesn't seem fair.

GalnarDegana
02.03.2012 , 05:23 PM | #48
The gunslinger/sniper and sentinel/marauder are the only classes that are strictly bound to do only dps. The sentinel does have the ability to heal the group moderately through Juyo form's burns.
Do you have any plans for improving the gunslinger/sniper to have more group utility besides just dps?
Gunslinger Guide | Complete Valor Points List | Official Gunslinger Representative Questions Page
Harbinger: Geldarion ('Slinger), Shadowlands: Geldaria (Sniper)
Owner of The Fanatical Swordsman, cohost for Casual Core Radio, PvP Writer and former cohost for Corellian Run Radio

Citus
02.03.2012 , 05:23 PM | #49
Will the roleplaying community get anything? There are alot of cantinas I love that..but I would love the idea of actually sitting in some of the sofas in the future.

RobWolf
02.03.2012 , 05:23 PM | #50
After seeing the various boss fights in operations, it's clear that there are certain fights that require one tank while other require two (at least in 8mans). To me, it almost seems like that operations are designed with a duel spec system in mind but we don't have word on when/if we are getting one.

My question is how do the operations designers expect our off tanks to handle these fights? As tank spec'd players don't pull a lot of dps, are they expected to respec between fights or be carried by the other operation members?
Ravinous - Officer of Imperial Reavers - The Twin Spears

"He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Avenged Sevenfold