Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Official Q&A Thread for February 10th, 2012 Q&A Blog Post

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Official Q&A Thread for February 10th, 2012 Q&A Blog Post
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

theborch
02.03.2012 , 05:20 PM | #31
Will we miss out on any Legacy system advantages by creating alts now as opposed to waiting until it is released in March?
The Bastion - The BaconStrips Legacy
DukeOfCypress LVL 52 Rage Jugg * WhiskeyLube LVL 50 Seer Sage * PantsHammer LVL 50 Sawbones Scoundrel

Missnlink
02.03.2012 , 05:20 PM | #32
Are you going to implement directional tab targeting into the game?

The current implementation of tab targeting is not ideal for many situations, especially PvP. It will actually target someone behind you, instead of in front of you, because they are the closest target. It would be nice to have a targeting system where it will target the person you are currently facing, aiming towards, like many other MMO's have implemented currently.
My better smells like french toast.

Empiresrepublic
02.03.2012 , 05:21 PM | #33
Hello Developers! i'd like to talk about PvP, I've noticed PvP is imo not getting the attention is deserves. Is there anything you will add to PvP that will make it different from any other games that have this same PvP style? also i've noticed pvp doesn't give much legacy experience towards someone who PvE's imo it seems unfair that people that PvE can get ridiculious experience over someone who just PvP's, will we see this fixed? or tweaked for us PvPers?

calebbly
02.03.2012 , 05:21 PM | #34
Are there any plans to put in a que system for flashpoints like the one for pvp or the ones in other mmo's
My chains are broken

StewRR
02.03.2012 , 05:21 PM | #35
What is your plan to fix the faction imbalance on certain servers?

MikeZombi
02.03.2012 , 05:21 PM | #36
Do you have any plans on spreading out the Player vs Player to smaller brackets in Warzones besides Level 50 Exclusive?

Ready... Set... MISSLEFACEPUNCH!

Gruddy
02.03.2012 , 05:21 PM | #37
Will macro's be made available with the scheduled UI update?
May your pants never falter, even when they're optional.

Sixer
02.03.2012 , 05:22 PM | #38
When can we expect features added to the legacy system?

maddmen
02.03.2012 , 05:22 PM | #39
Will you ever put in a feature for Ultra-low Graphics for people who may not have the Highest Grade Computers?
How we doin?
Same as always.
That bad huh?

It's nothing special, But this one is mine

GTownsend
02.03.2012 , 05:22 PM | #40
Wondering if we could get an update on the changes to the removed "Unify color to chest piece" option that was in beta? Will we see more vivid customization options, such as a more rich appearance system? And is there any idea on when we may be seeing this? Thanks!