Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Official Q&A Thread for February 10th, 2012 Q&A Blog Post

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Official Q&A Thread for February 10th, 2012 Q&A Blog Post
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Skorz
02.07.2012 , 04:33 AM | #1601
Will there be more character customization options in the future?

dtnrasam
02.07.2012 , 04:33 AM | #1602
I have always been a console gamer and have very little pc gaming exp. This is mostly because I hated sitting at a computer desk for hours on end. Thanks to technology I have been playing TOR from the comfort of my coach on a 60 in TV using a wireless keyboard and mouse. The only complaint I have is the text in the chat log is designed to be seen up close. I sit over ten feet away from my screen and reading it gives me a terrible headace. I know it is "upcoming" but can we get a date, season, quarter...etc something to narrow it down for customizable UI. I heard about TOR in 2009 as "Coming Soon" so you will have to excuse me if "Upcoming" is not very soothing - THXS.

sunamidis
02.07.2012 , 04:41 AM | #1603
Are you planing to make the pvp as the warhammer age of reckoning and much better with open RVR and SIEGES?

Mastersdiamond
02.07.2012 , 04:43 AM | #1604
Apologies if this has been asked before as there are soo many pages now but i was just wondering.. in regards to Huttball
I for one love playing the game though admittedly i dont know how to play it properly but would love to so my question is and i guess its in two parts.

a/ Will there be a huttball*practice* arena that your guild and or friends can go to to play against each other and learn the mechanics of the game instead of blindly running around not knowing what to do or how to do it .

b/ Will there ever be a huttball League where teams either of friends and or guildmates play against others .. say something like the for example the way UK Soccer League is done or US football or any sport and have either titles or special awards just like rl sports.

basically something different then just throwing together 2 teams together in the one place where the majority of ppl have absolutely no idea of the mechanics they just try and kill who ever is red to them .....

Huttball like any other *sport* i feel has the potential to be so much more than what it is now... even have a huttnall practice arena on a guild ship for guild or say on planets for grps of firends who arent in guild .. i dunno just throwing ideas around i guess

Thanks for the best mmo i thoroughly love it !

gEddeh
02.07.2012 , 04:44 AM | #1605
To add more diversity such as spacecombat, will podracing be added to the game somewhere in the feature?

If not podracing, then maybe Swoop Racing? I've seen Swoops on Nar Shaddaa and it's a sport that actually found it's call there. Hell even Revan was a Swoop Jockey!

hilmart
02.07.2012 , 04:55 AM | #1606
Will there be a party-matchmaking system at some point?

Background Details: Instead of using "LFG" in General Chat to get party members.

Lystlund
02.07.2012 , 05:14 AM | #1607
Will it be able to turn world particles off. Such as cannons shots in Ilum/Civil war and stuff like that?

and maybe a separate EU and US maintance time so EU won't miss a half day of play time each week.

ULTIMAadvanced
02.07.2012 , 05:14 AM | #1608
Are you going to have more action bars added with the new UI customization? And also, will we be allowed to place them horizontally? Many of my guild mates agree that there needs to be at least 3 rows of horizontal action bars on bottom center. Thanx

Pelligea
02.07.2012 , 05:17 AM | #1609
Can we please have /roll added as soon as possible?
Proud Decemberi...

I'll finish this later, maybe

icrusoe
02.07.2012 , 05:21 AM | #1610
Will you ever consider removing the annoying Orbital Stations from the game or maybe all the elevator rides to and from them?
They seem like a waste of "space".
Hey.. I died again...