Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Official Q&A Thread for February 10th, 2012 Q&A Blog Post

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Official Q&A Thread for February 10th, 2012 Q&A Blog Post
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Hoeya
02.05.2012 , 08:33 PM | #1201
Will the market system ever be changed? Right now, It's fairly barren after a certain level. I was wondering if the markets throughout the servers would be unified, or even the internal markets unified.

CassandraR
02.05.2012 , 08:38 PM | #1202
Do you have any details on when we might see same gender romances?

FellSkyhawk
02.05.2012 , 08:38 PM | #1203
Will we be able to eventually customize our starship's color schemes and give them names. (I know its two questions... but they are on same thought)

USLeatherneck
02.05.2012 , 08:45 PM | #1204
My question is: will Bioware implement Target of Target (including a visible cast bar above the portraits) in the new UI? As a veteran raider of two other popular MMOs, this tool is highly invaluable in PvE. PvP players will also find it useful when somebody switches focused targets. Thank you.

Hugimozi
02.05.2012 , 08:46 PM | #1205
There are time when you team up with others, and you want to show them yours or theirs story line and only you or them get to see the bubble with (...) around them. We get to see some of an ending story, but to start with someone on a story would be pretty cool.

Cupelixx
02.05.2012 , 08:48 PM | #1206
I would like to know...when is someone going to address the flaws in SWTOR's performance issues exposed in this thread?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...pelixx&page=21

Can we get some REAL communication on these problems which obviously lie with the game itself, other than "we'll look into it"?
SWTOR's integrated UI is responsible for many players' framerate issues. Support player control and modification of SWTOR's user interface.

jbstohl
02.05.2012 , 08:49 PM | #1207
I know there are a lot of features that everyone wants that are prominent in other games, and I hate to be one to add to the list. I was wondering if it would ever be possible for a friend/ignore system similar to the one in LOTRO to be implemented. That is, one where when you add a friend, they are added to the list and are accessible by all characters on that server, rather than the system currently implemented in-game. Personally, I don't enjoy trying to keep a spreadsheet of all of my character names, as well as those of my friends. Also, before I go any further, please understand that I'm not asking for anything cross-faction. I know it's not possible.

Now, I realize there are some roadblocks with this idea. I know that there are many other more important features/bugs/exploits that have to be worked on. I understand the biggest issue would most likely be a significant amount of programming and database expansion involved, which would not be cheap.

So...

TLDR: Is there any chance of having a LOTRO-style friend/ignore system in the future?

Caeduz
02.05.2012 , 08:52 PM | #1208
When could we expect to see some new sets of PvE gear and would the look deviate from the current theme that MANY people are complaining of its ugliness?

cheers!

Metari
02.05.2012 , 08:53 PM | #1209
Are there near term (3-6 months) for some form of dual spec?

Kodosong
02.05.2012 , 09:11 PM | #1210
Why is the PvE game consistently being nerfed due to PvP issues. Isn't it possible to program the game so that when someone becomes PvP flagged a different ruleset is applied?