Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Official Q&A Thread for February 10th, 2012 Q&A Blog Post

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Official Q&A Thread for February 10th, 2012 Q&A Blog Post
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Slahcin
02.05.2012 , 05:47 AM | #1021
Hello Bioware will Tor continue being a strictly Themepark mmo or will you add more Sandbox like features, or let me put this way do you guys have any thought on that area?

Regards
Tektor
"going dark?"
"no just turned off the light"
"ooh my lightsaber just turned red"

Tic-
02.05.2012 , 05:51 AM | #1022
Can we get a definitive answer on wether "win trading" is allowed in Ilum.

smexymage
02.05.2012 , 06:01 AM | #1023
I feel there are too many servers and the population is spread too thinly throughout them all. Are you going to do anything to address this? i.e server merges?

The population seems to be okay for the time being as far as numbers go but the servers feel dead because people are spread too far apart.
. Never Forget

WarlordThuran
02.05.2012 , 06:06 AM | #1024
A major issue for Marauders is how NONE of their gear looks like; the progression video, the trailers, screenshots, NPC marauders, or even what most asociate with sith.

Are there any plans to adress this, what was the thought process behind the change in marauder looks?

LazyBuddha
02.05.2012 , 06:08 AM | #1025
Do you plan on making items trade able within the group running flash points for a set amount of time? So in the game of game errors and loot not going where it should people can give it to other members?
Remnants of Hope - Buddha
"Light From A Few Can Be A Beacon To Many"

StarfishAlliance
02.05.2012 , 06:11 AM | #1026
Hello,

I really enjoy playing characters from both Republic and Empire, but I dislike having to re-level all my crafts again because we are unable to transfer things from one faction to another via mail.

To me this really puts a damper on wanting to experience the other half of the storylines.

So I guess my question would be:

Do you intend to make items transferrable between republic/empire characters via mail if they belong to the same account?
I think this alone would be a huge improvement in the game and save the tediousness of practically re-levelling everything just to experience the other side.

Thank you for your time!

Zaemiel
02.05.2012 , 06:12 AM | #1027
Will the 'free'/multiplayer space combats be ever implemented? And when, if yes.

Thank you.

SunwindIon
02.05.2012 , 06:13 AM | #1028
When is the giant butt issue from wearing robes going to be fixed? this has been present since BETA.

Syrocc
02.05.2012 , 06:13 AM | #1029
What is the future looking like in terms of armor customization? What is being done to increase the diversity between end-game players, which, right now, seems to be really limited, and unfortunately, not all armor sets are satisfying the players visually?
lvl 40ish Powertech
lvl 50 Sniper
lvl 50 Focus Sentinel (main)
lvl 99 Troll

Aranellis
02.05.2012 , 06:18 AM | #1030
Will the ending smuggler class quest ever give a title? If it ever will, will it be awarded retroactively?