Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

BUG Karagga nightmare BH fight 8m

Droids
02.03.2012 , 03:27 PM | #1
Anyone try this fight on nightmare 8 man recently? I noticed they buffed the flame debuff increasing damage received from fire on the tanks. Before it seemed optional to tank switch, now it is a must making the tank take around triple the amount of fire damage. The debuff still says by a slight amount of damage increase. I looked in the patch notes saw nothing of a buff or anything referring to it.
meatbags

Merraith
02.03.2012 , 03:46 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Droids View Post
Anyone try this fight on nightmare 8 man recently? I noticed they buffed the flame debuff increasing damage received from fire on the tanks. Before it seemed optional to tank switch, now it is a must making the tank take around triple the amount of fire damage. The debuff still says by a slight amount of damage increase. I looked in the patch notes saw nothing of a buff or anything referring to it.
Beat it last night with only 1 tank. When you say "fire" what do you mean exactly? There are ways to limit the increasing damage debuff even on a single tank.

Droids
02.03.2012 , 03:54 PM | #3
the debuff called heat blast it does not stack its a debuff he puts whoever has aggro on him it usually goes away after the last heat blast drops. It increases damage received by fire, last week it was not noticeable now it triples the amount of fire received.
meatbags

Droids
02.03.2012 , 03:55 PM | #4
also it is not possible to single tank it on nightmare i think you are confused with another fight. I am talking about Jarg and Sorno nightmare mode 8 man.
meatbags

Merraith
02.03.2012 , 03:59 PM | #5
also it is not possible to single tank it on nightmare i think you are confused with another fight. I am talking about Jarg and Sorno nightmare mode 8 man.
It is entirely possible to single tank it on nightmare 8. We cleared the whole instance last night on Nightmare 8 with 1 tank.

Droids
02.03.2012 , 04:01 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Merraith View Post
It is entirely possible to single tank it on nightmare 8. We cleared the whole instance last night on Nightmare 8 with 1 tank.
and one off tank you cannot single tank this fight on nightmare again you are confused and still has nothing to do with my question trying to find out if it was a bug or not if you have no experience in what i am asking then there is no need to post
meatbags

sheepgobleet
02.03.2012 , 04:02 PM | #7
laf this is totally possible to tank with 1 tank. we just did it last night with 2 tanks though. you should learn what the word bug means

Droids
02.03.2012 , 04:04 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by sheepgobleet View Post
laf this is totally possible to tank with 1 tank. we just did it last night with 2 tanks though. you should learn what the word bug means
i know what the work bug means again my question is the debuff heat blast bugged?
meatbags

Merraith
02.03.2012 , 04:04 PM | #9
and one off tank you cannot single tank this fight on nightmare again you are confused and still has nothing to do with my question
No, I am not confused at all, and I wasn't answering your question with that response, I was pointing out how completely incorrect you were about whether it was possible to single tank the fight with no offtank.

As for your question about the debuff, read the other guy's response for your answer.

sheepgobleet
02.03.2012 , 04:05 PM | #10
i know what the work bug means again my question is the debuff heat blast bugged?
no heat blast is not bugged and there is nothing bugged about this encounter

/thread