Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Female Flirt Optioins

Brosephiine
02.03.2012 , 03:07 PM | #1
First off, I love this game and I find all these little things like flirting and crap to be highly amusing. What I dislike is that male characters have the ability to flirt (and more) before level 10 even, yet my first flirt option on female toons isn't until lvl 20 or so on Nar Shaddaa.

I have to say that I really don't like this. I'd like to be able to flirt a little sooner than that, I didn't even know flirting existed until Nar Shaddaa. The come to find my friend's character flirts constantly since his starting planet. I feel a little slighted with how few options female characters have for flirting. :[

A system run by the ergophobic
is destined for failure.

Thaltom
02.03.2012 , 03:10 PM | #2
My wife noticed the same thing with her characters. There definitely needs to be more fem-flirt options.
I only get paid when I survive. I like getting paid.

Brosephiine
02.03.2012 , 03:12 PM | #3
I thought maybe it had to do with your light/dark alignment, but my Sith female doesn't have any options for it either. Come to think of it, she hit 21 and has never had a flirt option at all. Even my Jedi had one before that. xD

is destined for failure.

fafilose
02.03.2012 , 03:20 PM | #4
While female characters do have less flirt options (and when they do, it's with butt ugly NPCs) compared to male characters, it's not an issue with all story lines.

As a female imperial agent, you get to flirt and then some before leaving the first planet.

Thaltom
02.03.2012 , 03:20 PM | #5
Quoting my wife:

"We can wield the force, fire weapons that weigh more than we do, and save the galaxy, but we can't flirt with a boy. Oh no.'
I only get paid when I survive. I like getting paid.

Brosephiine
02.03.2012 , 03:20 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Thaltom View Post
Quoting my wife:

"We can wield the force, fire weapons that weight more than we do, and save the galaxy, but we can't flirt with a boy. Oh no.'
Your wife is my hero.

is destined for failure.

Brosephiine
02.03.2012 , 03:22 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by fafilose View Post
While female characters do have less flirt options (and when they do, it's with butt ugly NPCs) compared to male characters, it's not an issue with all story lines.

As a female imperial agent, you get to flirt and then some before leaving the first planet.
That's odd. D: So far my Smuggler, Consular, and Sorcerer (sorceress?) have had to wait till Nar Shaddaa to flirt, and my Sorcerer still hasn't had the option.

is destined for failure.

Slightlycampana
02.03.2012 , 03:29 PM | #8
I have 5 female characters at levels 9, 10, 19, 19 and 22.

The level 9 character (operative on Hutta) is the only character that has so far found a flirting option. And even then the cut scene was full of her rolling her eyes and shaking her head when the male NPC wasn't looking, because the BW writers were expecting you to be using him as a means to an end, not actually enjoying his company.

So yeah, kind of disappointing so far.
Completed polls (results being collated):
Faction choice
Results of closed polls:
Dual speccing

Galbatorrix
02.03.2012 , 03:29 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Brosephiine View Post
First off, I love this game and I find all these little things like flirting and crap to be highly amusing. What I dislike is that male characters have the ability to flirt (and more) before level 10 even, yet my first flirt option on female toons isn't until lvl 20 or so on Nar Shaddaa.

I have to say that I really don't like this. I'd like to be able to flirt a little sooner than that, I didn't even know flirting existed until Nar Shaddaa. The come to find my friend's character flirts constantly since his starting planet. I feel a little slighted with how few options female characters have for flirting. :[

Flirting?!?

Spoiler

So yea, give the ladies more flirt options.

Uluain
02.03.2012 , 03:34 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Brosephiine View Post
That's odd. D: So far my Smuggler, Consular, and Sorcerer (sorceress?) have had to wait till Nar Shaddaa to flirt, and my Sorcerer still hasn't had the option.
While a male smuggler cannot avoid seeing an option to flirt in the course of class story missions on Ord Mantell. And Coruscant. And Taris. And so on.

But only with the ladies, of course.

Also, if you don't choose to flirt, you can lose affection from your primary (male) companion. I guess old Corso gets a bit nervous about all the time he spends running after you, looking at your synthleather-clad caboose if you aren't mackin on the ladies.