Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please don't stop with November today

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Please don't stop with November today

Shiodas
12.15.2011 , 09:22 AM | #21
I freaking ordered mine on 7th of July, but didnt realise there was a pre-order code that i had to input, and only realised until the 7th of december that i had to put it in...absolute bs.

Teklin
12.15.2011 , 09:24 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Shiodas View Post
I freaking ordered mine on 7th of July, but didnt realise there was a pre-order code that i had to input, and only realised until the 7th of december that i had to put it in...absolute bs.
I think a few people are in your boat. However... I thought the game wasn't available until the 21st of July????

gnashaak
12.15.2011 , 09:25 AM | #23
I ordered on Nov 27th and still haven't gotten in. I have to work all day tomorrow so I'm still hoping I get in later today. If not, I'll be in this weekend which is still ahead of launch day so I can't complain, nor should I... it was a pre-order bonus not a right.

Teklin
12.15.2011 , 09:40 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by gnashaak View Post
I ordered on Nov 27th and still haven't gotten in. I have to work all day tomorrow so I'm still hoping I get in later today. If not, I'll be in this weekend which is still ahead of launch day so I can't complain, nor should I... it was a pre-order bonus not a right.
I ordered the 21st of Nov. I'm in the same boat as you. Back to work tomorrow. We'll get in today. I have faith. They did say end of November. I think we'll be in.

Mesdoram
12.15.2011 , 09:45 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Shiodas View Post
Same thing happened to me, only I didnt realize the whole preorder code thing until I didn't get my email on the 13th. I preodered from work the morning they became available, but am stuck on the outside looking as all my friends rocket through the levels and their server fills up. Sure, my fault, cry more, etc.

What does Bioware think is gonna happen on the 20th, anyway? All their reasons sound nice and reasonable, but in the end, as a customer, fairness seems violated. I know I'm not the only one that won't get to play now until after the holiday. Merry christmas, Bioware.

LethalKiller
12.15.2011 , 09:48 AM | #26
December 9th, not expecting an invite until at least tomorrow but how amazing would it be to play it tonight :'(

mamatot
12.15.2011 , 09:50 AM | #27
As much as I want in, I know I have an assessment due so maybe a good thing I'm not!! RAR
I find your lack of faith disturbing

Demonhunters
12.15.2011 , 09:59 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by RocketTank View Post
Honestly don't starve the rest of us for another entire day, let us get in there and mix it up with the new servers you're launching today too so we're not an entire day behind everyone on those new servers.

I know you're trying to make it all fair and everything, but 3 days is plenty long enough for us to have waited it out, our money is just as good as the July people's money. So, just let em fly today PLEASE! =)
You know rockettank I have been here since 2009 and I am still waiting. of course I played the game over a year my beta/alpha chars I'm sure have been deleted. I would like to get in the release now as well but I am having to wait

Demonhunters
12.15.2011 , 10:02 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Morbidrequiem View Post
Eh, after three days of reading nothing but complaints I have one thing to say.

Pre-order the game earlier and don't be so lazy next time if you don't like the way they do it.
You come in in October of THIS YEAR and say that? shut it noob

Tha_Fett
12.15.2011 , 10:14 AM | #30
Yea...I pre-ordered in Aug...but didnt get my code til Dec cuz gamestop tried to screw me out of my access code....DAMN YOU GAMESTOP