Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HAmmer Station....where?

Markyr
12.15.2011 , 08:25 AM | #1
Hello,

I was wondering how and where you get the Hammer Station Flashpoint mission?

Just finished my missions on DK and am on Balmorra now...did I miss something?
Credits are credits, no matter where they come from or how dirty they are. All that counts is that I have them in my pocket!

ArcadesSabboth
12.15.2011 , 08:55 AM | #2
When you're at the Imperial Fleet station, instead of heading to the north exit "Dromund Kaas Departures", instead head out the west exit titled something like "Mission Terminals", which has 6 flash points all grouped together. Hammer Station should be in the lower grouping on the left.

Markyr
12.15.2011 , 09:06 AM | #3
Ah ok thank you very much!

Was under the impression that I would pick it up somewhere on the way with my class quests and not need to go back to the fleet.

Anyway, good info thx
Credits are credits, no matter where they come from or how dirty they are. All that counts is that I have them in my pocket!

Icewards
12.16.2011 , 03:52 AM | #4
ah finally! i have been scouring the internet looking for hammer station location which didnt provide anything useful. good to know there are others there too.

Markyr
12.16.2011 , 04:01 AM | #5
Yes found it as well yesterday. Unfortunately we also found out that Mako does not suffice as healer for this flashpoint

Arcliight
12.19.2011 , 10:06 PM | #6
Been looking for a way into this instance for the past two days of early game access. Never seen any quest givers or been able to jump into the instance itself. Possible bug maybe? I'd like to know for tomorrow if possible.

Falklian
12.19.2011 , 10:21 PM | #7
I make sure to run around the fleet every few levels. Around 16 or 17, I was up there and ran across an astromech droid that gave me the mission for Hammer Station (believe it was in the PvP vendor area, possibly crew skills). At 21 I received the mission for Athiss right next to the entrance for Hammer Station.

Arcliight
12.19.2011 , 10:29 PM | #8
Main reason I ask is I've got a guildy who has the quest already (he's a BH if that matters) and when I saw him with the quest he was level 13, which I am on my Inquisitor so now I'm thinking it was bugged for me.

I'll do a run around the fleet when I log on tomorrow for sure tho just in case I missed it.

Salvidore
12.23.2011 , 01:25 AM | #9
I accidentally told the droid that the info was vague and he no longer has the mission. Did I screw it up or can I get it again.

opiatius
12.23.2011 , 01:29 AM | #10
use the west elevator on the imp fleet, it will take you to the shuttle area that has all 6 flashpoints in the same are, not really that hard to find