Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Tython Codex Database

DarthNeedle
12.19.2011 , 10:43 AM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by MargulisAZ View Post
Jedi Consular - 29/32 - and have done everything to do on Tython
Same here...at least, I *think* I've done everything on Tython.

Khelhorn
12.19.2011 , 02:49 PM | #52
Can we gain access to Balmorra? Thats wehre the other Wingmaws are found...
Khelhorn
BB Code size value is too big...yep, its a euphanism

GSherm
12.19.2011 , 09:33 PM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by Nellius View Post
Jedi Consular here. Thanks to some tips from this thread, I am now missing only three entries for Tython:
Terentatek (which I believe I should get as I continue questing on Taris)
Wingmaw
Satele Shan
Im missing these as well and i scoured tython. i did all quest on taris so maybe i have the terentatek I haven't checked but not being able to finish the codex is bugging me

Inervia
12.20.2011 , 08:48 PM | #54
I'm missing Zabrak on my Conuslar and I completed the Chamber of Speech. I'm also missing Satele Shan like many others plus the two beastiary entries. The Zabrak and Satele Shan are the ones I'm quite worried about because it seems I've done everything needed. I've already got my own ship so I've met Satele before but still nothing.

Shaveh
12.24.2011 , 04:13 AM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by Rorichan View Post
Hi,

Terentatek, I believe, is given on Taris. You need to complete the Jedi Relic mission given by the Padawan in the furthest region inside the old Jedi Temple there.

Cheers!
I just did that quest but did not receive the codex entry (as a Jedi Knight).

poobacca
12.24.2011 , 01:48 PM | #56
Same 29/32 situation on my counselor.

1) Missing 1 person of note (Orgus Din it seems to be, or perhaps Sateele Shan). Perhaps you have to escape the convo and click on the person to get. If so, that stinks, since I am past it now. Only thing to do if that is the case is wait for someone else to get to that point and join them in the convo. Tried to join a knight for the Orgus Din convo. Kngight didn't escape the convo though.

2) Also missing the wingmaw and terentatek. Should be easy to get those once someone finds the right one to click on.
Poobacca - The forever almost elder jedi

ALivingShadow
12.24.2011 , 02:22 PM | #57
Codecs in general must be bugged.

On my Jedi Knight, I am missing the Jedi Weapons, Terentatek and Wingmaw codices from Tython.

On the same character, I am missing Darth Angral and Sullustar's codices from Coruscant.

On the same character, I am missing more than several from Ord Mantell.

I've run every quest I could find, went to every spot I could go and killed every targetable target I could - all of these codices are still missing.

My conclusion is that the system must be temporarily bugged. Hopefully, they'll fix it in the first sever-downtime patch
ALivingShadow
"I am not seen unless I wish to be.
The Force is my Ally. I betray all else."

Muirdan
12.24.2011 , 03:10 PM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by Khelhorn View Post
Can we gain access to Balmorra? Thats wehre the other Wingmaws are found...
Wingmaw is in fact found on Balmorra. As to where there, I must say I don't recall but I killed one of every type I encoutnered ( I tend to do this when trying to get codex entries).

I am a Consular and I am only missing 2 entries and from reading it would seem I am missing Satele Shan and Tarentatek.

For Tarentatek I did the ruins quest on Taris at level but found nothing but rakghouls.

DarkDragoonX
12.26.2011 , 02:54 AM | #59
- Terentatek: Complete quest "Jedi Relic" on Taris. Given to you inside the Old Jedi Temple.

I've completed all the quests on Taris as a Jedi Knight and still have not gotten this entry. The only Jedi Relic quest was one going around and breaking statues to get the relics.

Did I miss something?
Chaze Silverheart
Jedi Sentinel
Guild Leader of DX
Grandmaster Zym server

DarkDragoonX
12.26.2011 , 06:06 PM | #60
bump in the hopes of some answers
Chaze Silverheart
Jedi Sentinel
Guild Leader of DX
Grandmaster Zym server