Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Tython Codex Database

12.17.2011 , 08:32 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by MarkoJinn View Post
This one is doable by all classes confirmed. It's a room where a class is being taught. The chair is towards the back of the room near the entrance. You're probably just in the wrong room...
I was definitely in the right room. But after visiting it later on after I god my space ship the chair was finally clickable.

Any update on the missing "Jedi Weapons" entry? @pioneerraptor: Any response to your ticket?

12.17.2011 , 09:14 PM | #32
For a non-Jedi, how do you obtain the ones that would require you to do a quest?
SWTOR has potential, but too many features are missing
"Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherkarking Sith in this motherkarking Senate!"
- Mace Windu

12.18.2011 , 01:57 AM | #33

I am playing a knight, my wife is playing a consular. Problems we have encountered and which are borne out by others posting here:

I am mising one lore entry, Jedi Weapons. My wife got this on her consular from the update near the temple taxi.

My wife is missing the person of note, Satele Shan. I got this on my knight from the meeting with her prior to the council quest update.

We are both missing the beastiary entries for Wingmaw and Tarentatek.

I dropped a ticket for the weapons, and the wife dropped a ticket for Satele. I will be sure to let you know if we get a response on either ticket.

Thank you for putting this list together!

12.18.2011 , 05:35 AM | #34
Great list! Very helpful! Thanks!

12.18.2011 , 08:01 AM | #35
thanks for compiling this!

12.18.2011 , 08:10 AM | #36
I'm a smuggler running around on Tython atm trying to gather the entries. So far it's to say the non-jedi got fewer entries - for me it's 24, I have gathered 15 so far. If anyone finds out who that person of note could be for me, a hint would be great

Sadly I cannot talk to any quest giver as I'm not eligible and therefor I'm also not getting the second organization entry which I would guess should be the Twi'lek in Kalikori. But thanks for the advise with the plaque in the village, at least I got the Twi'lek entry now

12.18.2011 , 08:47 AM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Rorichan View Post

Terentatek, I believe, is given on Taris. You need to complete the Jedi Relic mission given by the Padawan in the furthest region inside the old Jedi Temple there.

I have completed this quest as a Jedi Consular and did NOT receive the codex Terentatek entry.

12.18.2011 , 09:11 AM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Vissas View Post
I have completed this quest as a Jedi Consular and did NOT receive the codex Terentatek entry.

12.18.2011 , 11:21 AM | #39
I did every quest on Tython with my Knight and only have Twi'lek Pilgrims organization. What is the other one?

12.18.2011 , 03:19 PM | #40
For the Guid entry, merely kill one of the Guids. No need to have the Flesheater baby quest. Just did it on my Smuggler.

Only missing the Manka Cat, Terentek and Wingmaw entries, and the Fleshraider, Zabrak Twilik ORganization, and Person of Note. No quests are available for my Smuggler on those, not even the datapad on the trail leading to the Fleshraider territory.
Iggie (Smuggler)
Shadow Company