Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Tython Codex Database

pioneerraptor
12.16.2011 , 03:58 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Rorichan View Post
Hi,

Terentatek, I believe, is given on Taris. You need to complete the Jedi Relic mission given by the Padawan in the furthest region inside the old Jedi Temple there.

Cheers!
Thank you for the information!

Armani_B
12.16.2011 , 08:01 PM | #22
I can confirm the Zabrak entry being linked to Chamber of Speech. However, I didn't receive it until I turned the mission into the Contact. I'm running a Lightside Jedi.

BloodyShark
12.16.2011 , 09:21 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by pioneerraptor View Post
Thanks for the information. Do you happen to know what the object is? Where at in the village or the exact coordinates?
I found the object. It's a plaque in a building across from the transport pad or so.

Coordinates should be 138, -339.

ALivingShadow
12.17.2011 , 08:22 AM | #24
I found the Terentatek!

It is called 'Dark Beast' in the Forge quest area(s), not a Terentatek but it is this beast because right before I fought it, I had googled images of the beast to try to find it. They and this beat are the exact same kind of creature, save for name only.

Now if we could just figure out how to get the Code. For it.

By the way, I ran the Consular forge quest yesterday. The Jedi Weapon code. Was obtained for that character.
ALivingShadow
"I am not seen unless I wish to be.
The Force is my Ally. I betray all else."

Vissas
12.17.2011 , 01:39 PM | #25
Playing as Jedi Consular should I get Satelle Shan entry during the visit in the Council Chamber or its given somewhere else? Im still missing that entry...

pioneerraptor
12.17.2011 , 03:53 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Armani_B View Post
I can confirm the Zabrak entry being linked to Chamber of Speech. However, I didn't receive it until I turned the mission into the Contact. I'm running a Lightside Jedi.
Are you a Consular or Knight? I completed the quest twice and never received the entry.

Quote:
I found the object. It's a plaque in a building across from the transport pad or so.

Coordinates should be 138, -339.
Thank you so much. Main post will be updated.

Quote:
By the way, I ran the Consular forge quest yesterday. The Jedi Weapon code. Was obtained for that character.
From what I've read, it's the Knights that are having a problem getting this entry.

Quote:
Playing as Jedi Consular should I get Satelle Shan entry during the visit in the Council Chamber or its given somewhere else? Im still missing that entry...
We're still trying to figure that one out. There is no other opportunity to talk to her or read about her, other than in the Jedi Council meeting.

Nellius
12.17.2011 , 05:26 PM | #27
Jedi Consular here. Thanks to some tips from this thread, I am now missing only three entries for Tython:
Terentatek (which I believe I should get as I continue questing on Taris)
Wingmaw
Satele Shan

Eronel
12.17.2011 , 06:15 PM | #28
I can confirm that the "Zabrak" entry comes from completing the Chamber of Speech quest. I just completed it as a human, Jedi Knight, level 10 and received the codex entry. I DID NOT receive the Jedi Weapons Lore entry upon completing my light saber though. So I'm still missing one Lore entry and two Bestiary entries that everyone seems to be missing (both of which probably come from another planet).

pioneerraptor
12.17.2011 , 07:21 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Eronel View Post
I can confirm that the "Zabrak" entry comes from completing the Chamber of Speech quest. I just completed it as a human, Jedi Knight, level 10 and received the codex entry. I DID NOT receive the Jedi Weapons Lore entry upon completing my light saber though. So I'm still missing one Lore entry and two Bestiary entries that everyone seems to be missing (both of which probably come from another planet).
Thank you for verifying that you got Zabrak as a Jedi Knight.

Eronel
12.17.2011 , 07:32 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by pioneerraptor View Post
Thank you for verifying that you got Zabrak as a Jedi Knight.
You're welcome!