Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Show off your characters!

DoctorBeckett
05.13.2013 , 08:29 AM | #871
Quote: Originally Posted by BelialSempai View Post
Character select screen:
That's Mako!!!! Same outfit.. The slave girl outfit...

Ok here is mine...

Andrrandon - Level 15 Trooper Commando

Dharaara - Level 27 Sith Sorcerer

Atraides - Level 32 Jedi Sentinel

StringHawke - Level 6 Bounty hunter (Going to be PowerTech)

Stagrillo - Level 55 Bounty Hunter Mercenary
For free stuff...
It's fun leveling & goofing around in SWTOR like a child, but, as soon as you reach 55, you discover you have to be like a responsible adult "What the hell happened?"

Kayin
05.13.2013 , 12:30 PM | #872
Cedonya - Lvl 55 Sorcerer.

"To those who study it, The Force offers unlimited power"
The instrument of domination

GhostDrone
05.14.2013 , 12:35 PM | #873
My very recently converted Cathar Guardian.

Gotta say, i was pleasantly surprised to find that you could create some pretty nice looking Cats. If anything, it's refreshing to look at something new for a change.
I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest, honestly.

It's the honest ones you want to watch out for. Because you can never predict when they're gonna do something incredibly stupid.

VanderII
05.14.2013 , 02:30 PM | #874
Here my main pg:

Before patc 2.1

After 2.1:

- Neithan Legacy -
- A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities. - J.R.R.T

AevonnXVII
05.14.2013 , 02:57 PM | #875
My main just had a major makeover... and I kinda screwed up the colours a bit... but it looks good on nicely-lit planets like Coruscant...

Her name's Aevonn, level 41 Jedi Guardian. Oh and that's not a Temple Watchman's Vest.

I also have a male level 12 Sentinel... used to have a shadow and an assassin too, but didn't play them much, in the end I rolled their look into this makeover for my main. I guess I just don't really like the other classes so much.

GhostDrone
05.14.2013 , 03:42 PM | #876
Quote: Originally Posted by VanderII View Post
Here my main pg:

Before patc 2.1

After 2.1:

It's the Qui-Gon hair, at last! Though, it looks way too much like Legolas' hair on younger-looking characters. Gotta mix that with some nice beards.
I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest, honestly.

It's the honest ones you want to watch out for. Because you can never predict when they're gonna do something incredibly stupid.

Haggardbr
05.14.2013 , 05:08 PM | #877
My new look, Thunderc... I mean, Cathar!

And so is the appearance of my sniper and future smuggler.
Sarah'kerrígan Jhom Kérrigan Jhota
Suarel

GhostDrone
05.14.2013 , 05:12 PM | #878
I'm really starting to warm up to the Cathar quite a lot, myself. I started giving cat-like species in MMOs a chance when i saw the Charr from Guild Wars.

Seriously, did you see those things? They look bada**.

Getting a very lion-like vibe from the Cathar and their hairstyles. The racial emote, too. Love that one.

LanteaDHD
05.14.2013 , 10:03 PM | #879
I'm finally able to play my smuggler again! I just couldn't stand the complexion I chose for her anymore.

Before:

After:
\................σ⊊▭⊋₪₪ ____
╞═══Į░░░░░░⌡⌡⌡⌡⌡⌡⌡═▬▬▬▬▭
/.........⁁_/┘|⊍|

Ekas
05.15.2013 , 03:44 AM | #880
Quote: Originally Posted by Haggardbr View Post
Spoiler
I like it!